GreenLighting 6 Pack Solar Power Square Outdoor Post Cap Lights for 4x4 PVC Posts (White)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Heavy duty ABS plastic casing is durable, designed to withstand the elements
- ENERGY EFFICIENT LED - Improved SMD LED provides brighter glow for better visibility
- 100% SOLAR POWERED - Top mounted solar panel charges the AA 400mAh Ni-mh battery, for an energy efficient lighting solution that requires no external wiring.
- LASTS FOR 8 - 10 HOURS - Once fully charged, these lights will provide 8 to 10 hours of illumination, for an evening full of ambiance
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - 5.75" x 5.75" x 4.5", Base Dimensions: 4" x 4" Post Size Fitting; these post caps will ONLY fit on 4" x 4" Vinyl, PVC or Plastic posts. The opening on the bottom of the post cap which fits over the top of the post is exactly 4 1/16" x 4 1/16". *** This post cap is not designed for use on Wooden posts!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Brighten your porch, deck, or yard with these Solar Powered LED Post Cap Lights by GreenLighting!
Designed to fit 4 x 4 PVC posts, these high-performance lights provide 2 lumens of soft glow that illuminates pathways safely while accentuating your outdoor decor. A top mounted crystalline solar panel uses the natural power of the sun to charge the internal battery (no extra wiring required!). SMD LEDs provide better, brighter light than standard LEDs, while lasting just as long.
Made of a heavy-duty ABS plastic, these classic lights are designed to withstand the elements for seasons to come. The convenient on/off sensor means you only need to turn the light on once and the ambient light will do the rest. If you’ve been looking for an energy efficient, easy way to add light to your yard, GreenLighting Post Cap Lights are the durable, safe choice.
- Energy efficient lighting solution – 100% solar powered
- Long-lasting SMD LEDs provide better, brighter light than traditional LEDs
- Heavy duty ABS plastic construction is durable and can withstand the elements
- Set it and forget it! Dusk-to-Dawn timer means you only need turn the lights on once
- Designed to exclusively fit 4” x 4” PVC posts
- Lumen Brightness: 2
- Light Color Temperature: 7500K
- Base Measurement: 4” x 4”, made for 4x4 PVC posts
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Battery type: 400mAh AA Ni-Mh
- Working Time: 8 to 10 hours on full charge
Showing 1-8 of 369 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They do have my order # and the email was sent within days of receiving them.
Waiting for response from seller to see what will be done to resolve this issue. I will raise the rating based upon the sellers resolution for the product, but 2 of 12 not working that's about a 20% failure rate from the onset.
The ones that do work are do what we wanted, they do not stay on all night, about 6 hours, and we charged them prior to use.
WILL TURN YELLOW FROM THE SUN......THEY ARE PLASTIC...THEY DO NOT STAY ON WITH ONE LIL SCREW WHICH DOES NOT EVEN CATCH VERY MUCH SO PLAN ON RIGGING UP YOUR OWN WAY OF SECURING THEM....I HAD TO DRILL MINE FOR ANOTHER SCREW AND BOUGHT LONGER STAINLESS SCREWS TO CURE THAT PROBLEM.......I WROTE A LETTER TO THE SUPPPLIER BUT NOT HEAR BACK....I FEEL THAT AMAZON SHOULD NOT BE SELLING THESE FOR THIS MERCHANT.......IT IS LONG ENOUGH THAT THIS IS GOING ON AND ALL INVOLVED HAVE TO KNOW THEY DO NOT REMAIN WHITE....AND DO NOT STAY ON IN ANY WIND AREAS....
SO GET READY TO DO SOME RECTRO IF U BUY .....I WOULD ADVISES BUYING A BETTER PRODUCT AND PAY A LILMORE...
THAT IS WHAT I WILL BE DOING BECAUSE A LADY 3 DOORS DOWN FROM ME HAS A SIMILAR PRODUCT ON HER DECK WITH THE SAME SUN POSIDTION AND HERS ARE STILL WHITE AND IT HASNOT BEEN ABOUT 1 YR......SO WHEN SHE IS BACK FROM FLORIDA I WILL FIND OUT WHERE SHE GOT HERS...I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER TO LET U KNOW ........THATS IT...AN IT IS GOSPEL TRUTH...
SO LET THE BUYER BEWEARE......................TONYm....
And after all this yellowfying disgust, I looked into buying some more and the price in 2017 is over three times what they cost in 2015 when I first bought them.
The only reason I am tempted to purchase them again is because 1) I know I will need to paint them and 2) They fit perfectly over my vinyl wrapped posts. A couple of mine have been damaged as the way will all yard ornaments. I must say to have two broken out of 12 in two years is a good track record.
We did have a tiny issue, mostly because we never bothered reading the instructions and didn't know there was an off/on switch. We scratched our head for the first two nights after we installed them. We installed just as the dark clouds rolled in and it began to rain for several days. We thought that there just wasn't enough charging due to the dark clouds. It was a pleasant surprise to find out we just needed to turn the lights on!