GreenPan San Francisco 9.5 Inch Hard Anodized Non-Stick Ceramic Fry Pan
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Thermolon healthy ceramic non-stick coating, manufactured without PFOA
- Less oils and fats needed to cook
- Extra durable hard anodized body for excellent heat distribution
- Stainless steel handles
- Coating is heat resistant up to 850oF as a safety feature. No harmful fumes, peeling, chipping or flaking off of the coating
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I'd like to be clear: I've been using high-end nonstick for many years now, and moved away from commercial aluminum coatings as soon as ceramic alternatives were available. I'd been with Scanpan for some time (ceramic/titanium coating) because it performed beautifully on both cooking and nonstick levels. Problem is: nothing lasts forever, and Scanpan's awfully expensive. I'm also beginning to see that their unique titanium component may be the source of the pans' nonstick durability.
I'd also like to be clear:
1) I NEVER use spray-on cooking oils like Pam. Their chemical propellants foul nonstick coatings, and every manufacturer worth their name will tell you as much.
2) I NEVER pre-heat a coated pan with more than a medium to, max, medium-high flame.
3) I DO use small amounts of cooking oils (generally rice bran or coconut). Nonstick does NOT mean you never have to use oil!
GreenPan's San Francisco line is heavier and more satisfying to use than anything else I've tried from the company. My question now: can you put a SAFE coating on the pans that actually lasts?
It definitely makes the perfect eggs. The eggs slide right off. Also perfect for browning meat.
Not only am I very impressed by how the pan cooks, I'm even more impressed with how easy it is to clean.
GreenPan with Thermolon has also earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic but you have to make sure you don't go above medium heat and that you maintain it well without any scratching! Read morePublished 9 months ago by ChachK21
I've been a fan of GreenPan non-stick for sometime now, owning a couple cheaper ones obtained from a popular online "TV" sales source. Read morePublished on August 15, 2013 by J. Becker
I am really baffled by the comments saying that this pan stops being non stick after a few months. I've had these pans for almost one year in both 8 and 11 inch sizes. Read morePublished on July 7, 2013 by susan washington
My two overall complaints about this pan, is that you do not get a lot of size for the money. For the price, it should have been larger. Read morePublished on April 20, 2013 by Mike S.
I have an 8inch one already. This one will complement my pot and pans.
Cleans up great. No more teflon.
I bought my Greenpan last year--I purchased the San Francisco Pan. From the start, I have been able to make almost perfect omelets in this pan. Read morePublished on February 26, 2013 by Susan Ipavec
Got mine for Christmas. The "non-stick" was good at first, but wore off by the middle of January. My well seasoned cast iron pans are better now. Read morePublished on January 25, 2013 by ship's cook
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.