- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY INCLUDED Here's how (restrictions apply)
Greener Chef Bamboo Cutting Board & Wood Chopping Board, EXTRA-LARGE & ORGANIC, Will NEVER Dull Your Knives! Best Multipurpose Kitchen Appliance w/ Groove for Any Food-Prep Job, Strong & Eco-friendly!
|Sale:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- #1 MOM APPROVED FOR FAMILY HEALTH AND SAFETY! With our antimicrobial, safe all-natural & antibacterial properties, you can rest assured that our FDA approved, non slip carving board with drip trough for catching juices and smooth corners is BPA free and made without harmful toxins or chemicals for peace of mind cooking when preparing vegetables, meat, fish & poultry unlike plastic, silicone, polypropylene, hdpe or dishwasher safe acrylic cutting boards
- #1 BEST WOODEN CUTTING BOARD FOR YOUR KNIVES! Kitchenware materials such as acacia, cherry, maple, oak, walnut & glass can quickly dull your cutlery creating a hazardous situation. Our hardwood cutting board is the best when it comes to keeping a razor sharp edge on your favorite chefs knife when prepping fruits, veggies, chicken, cheeses & multi-grain bread
- #1 PROFESSIONAL CHEF RECOMMENDED IN 2017! Commercial-restaurant grade with industrial quality strength and durability that can serve all your premium moso butcher block and utility board needs. A perfect combination of size, weight & strength for carving that big thanksgiving turkey to dicing a small onion and everything in between
- LIKE A PIECE OF EYE CANDY IN YOUR KITCHEN! With an attractive and breathtaking two tone design, you'll want to leave this elegant carving board with juice well out on your counter-top instead of hidden away in a drawer and use as a cheese board or serving tray for entertaining guests. Also a preferred gift idea in 2017 for housewarming, weddings, christmas, birthdays, and mothers & fathers day
- GREENER CHEF'S LIFETIME WARRANTY! If you do not love this XL bamboo cutting board for any reason we will refund you your entire purchase. Also be sure to pickup our cutting board walnut oil spray to naturally prolong the life and beautify your new wood cutting board
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Greener Chef Bamboo Cutting Board & Wood Chopping Board, EXTRA-LARGE & ORGANIC, Will NEVER Dull Your Knives! Best Multipurpose Kitchen Appliance w/ Groove for Any Food-Prep Job, Strong & Eco-friendly!
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GREENER BRANDS||ROYAL CRAFT WOOD||ITC Industries||Midori Way|
|Item Dimensions||12.5 x 18 x 0.7 in||18 x 12 x 0.75 in||13.5 x 17.5 x 0.75 in||0.8 x 18 x 12.7 in|
|Material Type||Organic Bamboo, Premium Moso Bamboo||Bamboo||Bamboo||Bamboo|
The Greener Chef Story
FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS: HEALTHIER PRODUCTS FOR HEALTHIER PEOPLE.
The Greener Chef family believes that health begins in our home kitchens. And we're
like you -- we want our kitchen products to be as natural as the foods we eat off them!
Our raw bamboo products never contain harmful chemicals, dyes, solvents, adhesives,
stains, lacquers, sealants, formaldehydes, pesticides, etc. commonly found elsewhere.
Plus, bamboo is known to have natural, anti-microbial properties, making it the best
choice for kitchen use (but hey, you should prolly still wash it)!
ABOUT US: Greener Chef is a teeny-tiny family brand run solely by a whole-foods
nutritionist (me, Laura), her superhero hubby (Brent), and their little one. We share
your passion for natural food + family life. Thank you for supporting our cleaner,
greener products and our family!
ORGANIC. SUSTAINABLE. 100% MOSO BAMBOO.
Our products protect your health... and the earth's! Our products are environmentally
responsible, durable and designed to last in your home - not a landfill!
We use sustainably harvested, natively grown moso bamboo. The clean and simple
construction of our eco-friendly, FDA-approved bamboo products involves:
- water-steaming bamboo strips (naturally cleans, colors + makes pliable)
- forming + compressing the bamboo strips (natural plant resin adhesion)
- cutting + sanding (shapes + smooths board surface)
tallest, toughest members of the grass family!
THE GREENER CHEF ORGANIC BAMBOO CUTTING BOARD
Top Customer Reviews
The cutting board took the oiling quite well. Just one thing to mention: After I oiled it, I wiped it down with a rag and noticed a few tiny splinters/fibers (like the size of thread or a hair, and some a little bigger) sticking up from the surface. Then, after its first washing, I noticed a few more fibers pulling up from the surface. I'll keep it at 5 stars. But I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it gets worse.
Btw... the company who sells these boards impressed me with their follow-up emails. They seem genuinely concerned that you're satisfied with your purchase.
Had to drop one star because the cutting board needed additional sanding and oiling before it was ready for use. After a few washings splinters and fibers kept pulling up from the surface. I even had to pull a splinter out of my palm. So I took it into the shop and knocked off the splinters with some 80 grit sandpaper, then finished it with some 220. And finally a couple coats of the butcher block mineral oil, warmed slightly to help it soak in even deeper.
The board's finally looking pretty good. But this kind of customer intervention shouldn't be required. It's as though they prepped it to about 85% of a normally finished product, and then packaged it up. I'd rather have it done right and pay a few extra dollars for the additional manufacturing steps.
Might seem strange to give 4 stars in a situation like this, but the rest of the quality of this board is still top-notch.
The cutting board just keeps getting better and better with use. No more fibers/splinters to speak of.... which makes me wonder if it wouldn't have been just fine if I'd left it as-is instead sanding it like I mentioned. It might have taken more time to get to this condition, but I bet it still would've gotten here. For that reason, I'm taking it back up to 5 stars. It has remained perfectly straight (no teetering or warping), and the surface, even with all the expected hash marks from chopping, is excellent. Plus there's none of that funky wood flavor getting transferred to my veggies.
One year later and it's still spectacular! I haven't oiled it or done any other maintenance on it since the initial prep I did when I first bought it. No cracks, no splinters, and still perfectly straight. Love this thing!
The end pieces on both sides are falling. I've owned it a month now and can't return per their policy. I guess if you only need your cutting board for 30 days it's a good buy. Very pretty when it first arrived but now it sits uneven and makes noise when I cut things. The grooves made to keep liquids in would have been great but because the board is separating they r ally have no use.
Purchased a year ago. Have cared well for it, oiling it regularly as I do my other wooden and bamboo cutting boards and utensils (all of which are 5 - 20 years old). It absorbs a lot of oil each time - it's quite porous. Unfortunately, one of the end pieces has come unglued at the edge, and there's no way to re-attach it or even to stop the continued separation. The main cutting area wears well, but the end pieces are apparently not attached sufficiently for regular use. When I received the board, I wondered whether a board so lightweight would be able to sustain frequent use; could be the lightweight, highly porous bamboo is a contributing factor to the diminished quality and short life of the board.
We liked this product for the first few weeks, after spending about 10 days oiling it up before we could even use it. But after washing it a few times the sides came away from the board making it unusable for cutting. The board does not lay flat on the counter and is incredibly noisy when used to chop.