Greener Chef Glass Food Storage Containers with Bamboo Lids (370 mL)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 370mL (1.5 cups) glass container (5.7 x 4.1 x 1.8in) with Ultra-Durable, gorgeous Bamboo Lids that DOUBLE as suave CUTTING BOARDS for those special family events.
- THE HEALTHIEST & MOST ECOFRIENDLY – ZERO PLASTIC: The best food storage containers for families who care about their bodies and the planet. Non-toxic, BPA-FREE, phthalate free, biodegradable and 100% RECYCLEABLE glass storage food containers are meticulously inspected, then carefully placed in JUST ENOUGH STYROFOAM-FREE packaging to ensure they arrive safely on your doorstep.
- SNUGGEST AIRTIGHT SEAL – “TIP TESTED” – MESSY FAMILY APPROVED: Fill, seal, tip upside down and jostle in the fridge without worry. Glass storage containers with silicone do more than help you SAVE MONEY by PRESERVING FRESH FOOD LONGER, FOOD SAFE, OCEAN SAFE, removable silicone seals work perfect for busy, happy families that have better things to do than clean up messes in the fridge.
- ULTRA-CONVENIENT – HEAVY DUTY OVEN, MICROWAVE, FREEZER SAFE, BOROSILICATE glass storage containers retain their gorgeous look and durability in temperatures up to 520*F. Because they’re DISHWASHER SAFE, with a SPACE SAVING NESTING design, they’re guaranteed to quickly hold a place among your favorite kitchen supplies. (Like all bamboo lids these are gentle rinse, freezer safe only).
- WE TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY, BECAUSE WE ARE – Greener Chef is a teeny, tiny family brand run solely by whole foods nutritionist Laura (me), my Super Hero Buddy Brent, and our sweet little ones. We share your passion for natural food, family life and creating kitchenware that respects our bodies and earth. REST ASSURED you’ll feel 100% THRILLED with your Greener Chef food glass containers or we’ll issue an instant, prompt refund. No questions asked.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Greener Chef Glass Food Storage Containers with Bamboo Lids (1040 mL)
Greener Chef Glass Food Storage Containers with Bamboo Lids (1520 mL)
Greener Chef Glass Food Storage Containers with Bamboo Lids (640 mL)
|Sold By||GREENER BRANDS||GREENER BRANDS||GREENER BRANDS||GREENER BRANDS|
|Material||silicone, bamboo, plastic, glass||silicone, bamboo, glass, plastic||bamboo, glass||bamboo, glass|
|Size||370 mL||1040 mL||1520 mL||640 mL|
Our bamboo lids are strong, durable and beautiful. They're plastic free, formaldehyde free, BPA free, phthalate free, biodegradable and recyclable! They also double as portable cutting boards for cheeses, vegetables, etc.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dishes nest beautifully in my cupboards. The best I've ever found for nesting dishes.
The lids however are disappointing. Yes, they are well made, seal well, and aren't plastic, but... The lids, litterally take up more space than the dishes they are so thick. Not only do they take up space in my cupboards,they take up space when on the container. I loose a lot of space trying to leave enough room to put the lids on.
Containers get 5 stars, lids only get 3.
On a functionality front, the lids continue to engender issues. They are too thick for one thing. They take up nearly one fourth of the container so the actual space you have for storage is less than you think. Another issue is the high likelihood of the lid to stay adhered to the glass. It seems that condensation from a spell in the refrigerator will create extra stickiness between the lid and the glass. About nine times out of 10, your lid will be very difficult to remove the lid with repeated efforts to really pull the lid apart from the glass.
Wish these were better for household use.
UPDATE [10/22/20]: Added a star for good customer service.
I also have a cutting board from his company, Greener Chef, that I LOVE!