$8.33 ($1.19 / Count)
FREE delivery: Saturday, Dec 3 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Brimma
($1.13 / Count)
($1.07 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Brimma
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Greener Mindset Pantry Moth Traps for House - 7 Pack, Indoor Pheromone, with Convenient Hook for Home Infestation Prevention
|List Price:|| $19.97
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Price:||$8.33 ($1.19 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.64 (58%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Pieces||7|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Food Protection: We've got the solution for those looking to get rid of the creepy crawlies making a home in their bag of flour or cereal! Our pantry moth traps are a great repellent against pantry moth infestations
- Effective: Moths are naturally drawn to the pheromones inside, providing a simple yet effective solution. Our moth traps for house pantry use attract all kinds of pantry moths, including Indian meal moths!
- Convenient Design: The innovative hook design allows you to hang the trap in your pantry, kitchen, or any cabinet or cupboard where food is stored. (This moth repellent is for pantry moths only, and is not effective against clothing moths or gypsy moths)
- Easy Setup: There are just 3 easy steps for this pantry moth killer - open, peel, and fold! No additional products are needed for our indoor moth traps
- Long-Lasting: Not only are our moth glue traps child and pet-friendly, but they're also sealed to help preserve freshness. Each trap can last up to 3 months!
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
Our moth traps for house help you win the battle against annoying pantry moths. Traps are a must-have if you want to keep your food fresh and intact. For heavily infested areas it may be beneficial to use multipletraps at the same time. The innovative hook design of our pantry moth trap allows you to hang it anywhere in your pantry. You can also place it on the shelf, floor. Want to know how to get rid of moths in the house that keep bugging you? The trap contains a powerful attractant that brings these critters to the trap rather than your food. The attractant is already mixed into the glue, which means there is no need for you to get your own bait. Greener Mindset traps provide peace of mind and protect your home. We want you to feel safe, and make sure you can get back to your daily activities as soon as possible. Getting rid of an infestation is not a sprint; it’s a marathon. These insects really love your warm and cozy pantry, especially the scent of your delicious food, but we know you’re sick of them. Fortunately, our “killer trap” as we like to call it, does the job for you. Sit back, relax, and be patient - you’ll see these critters disappearing from your pantry.
How does the trap work? Moths are naturally drawn to pheromones. First, the odorless moth traps for house attract all kinds of moths with premium female pheromones (including Indian meal moths). Pheromones are mixed into the sticky glue that attracts male moths, so you don’t need additional products when assembling the pantry moth trap. Once the male moths become stuck to the trap, the mating cycle is broken and the females are unable to reproduce. The traps are made from recycled materials and can be hung or placed anywhere that dry food is stored.
We have created a product with you and your family in mind. Take matters into your own hands and get rid of annoying insects! Aren’t you tired of restless nights and feeling worn out when you wake up? Pantry moth traps with pheromones are effective against these flying intruders at all times of the day and night. The product is printed with a blank "Starting Date" field, so that you can keep track of how long you’ve been using the trap. It is safe for the environment, and can be the best choice for you if you wish to get rid of the moths in your house.
Our moth traps are made to last, so you won’t be needing additional trap packs for another three months. We've got the solution for those looking to get rid of the creepy crawlies making a home in your bag of flour or cereal! Our pantry moth traps are a great repellent against pantry moth infestations. Each of our moth killer traps is securely sealed to preserve freshness and stickiness. The patent-pending hook feature allows you to hang or place the trap with ease. Replace the traps once they become full or after three months of continuous use.
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.