- Series: Greenes' Guides to Educational Planning
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Collins Reference (December 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060934581
- ISBN-13: 978-0060934583
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,922,250 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Greenes' Guides to Educational Planning: Making It into A Top Graduate School: 10 Steps to Successful Graduate School Admission 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Howard R. Greene, M.A., M.Ed., is a former admissions officer and member of the faculty board of advisers at Princeton University. As the nation's foremost educational consultant, Howard has counseled more than 25,000 students over the past thirty years. A graduate of Dartmouth College, he holds master's degrees from Harvard and New York University. He is the founder of Howard Greene & Associates, an educational consulting firm with offices in Connecticut and New York. He lives in Wilton, Connecticut.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|