- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 24, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1493648233
- ISBN-13: 978-1493648238
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #917,845 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Greenhorn's Guide to Chainsaws and Firewood Cutting Paperback – October 24, 2013
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
• Choosing a Chainsaw
• Chainsaw Use
• Chainsaw Maintenance
• Chain Purchasing and Sharpening
• Best Woods for the Woodpile
• Firewood Spitting
Informative for the beginner, with good tips on which trees to cut, which way they might fall and which ones to leave alone and let a professional do the job. I enjoyed it and have added it to my permanent library for future reference.