Greenpro Microsorum Pteropus Hardy Leaf Black Forest Asian Java Fern Potted Live Water Aquatic Aquarium Plants for Freshwater Fish Tank
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- JAVA FERN BLACK FOREST | Microsorum pteropus, live aquarium plant, no matter what you are beginner or advanced aquarist or if your aquarium tank is low-tech or high tech aquascaped; JAVA FERN is a great choice for you.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN | It can be grown up to 14 inches which makes suitably for mid or background in your aquarium tank. Tie up on rocks or driftwoods will being well grown.
- PROVIDES AMAZING ENVIRONMENT | Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your aquarium community. Adding water fern not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem but also giving shelter and security place for your aquarium pets.
- BEST QUALITY | With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- HIGH TECHNOLOGY | Our plants grown by using the latest technology and facility with digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- You get 1 potted plant. Photos are sample from our stock.
- Approximately size 4''-6'' height
- It's wonderful for aquarium community.
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
- Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- USDA Approved.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Firstly, I want to say that I ordered couple of plants from Amazon. However, GreenPro is the only vendor that I ordered twice. The reason is I feel the plants that I got is in a very good condition and they have more variety of plants that I can choose. Anyhow, once I got this lovely I cannot wait to check what is inside the box.
Once I opened the box, the plant comes with a little pot which protect its roots from damage. It also keeps roots in good shape and maintain the level of vaporization during the transportation. I took the plants put of this little pot to check its roots. It is still good and fresh.
I really like the leaves. There are big and really really green. After the inspection, I cleaned the root, removed all the dirt. and put it in the tank. I put it with little fern that bought last time. it looks so perfect in the tank.
I love it and I will order more for sure.
I do want to note that mine came with the wrong plant info, I recieved a water lily care sheet, which these are not. I had to do a little research to make sure I was caring for them properly. So for anyone new to these, here's some info:
They are rhisome plants, and their roots take nutrients directly from the water, so they cannot be planted beneath the substrate. Tie them down to an anchor and ensure the roots are exposed to the water.
Also, if you have browning on the leaves, it is most likely their veins and completely natural, they are not dying! The brown spots are the spores, and any fuzzy looking growths on the leaf tips are babies, not algae growth.
Again these arrived in better condition than I hoped for, and better than I can find in any pet store, well worth it, especially considering I basically got 2+ for the price of one with the babies 😉
Like others have said, it is packaged perfectly. These are super healthy plants too! And NOT the tiny garbage I have had other sellers. These plants are truly gorgeous. In fact they were so beautiful that i thought theres no possible way these could genuinely thrive in my freshwater, unheated tank because they look tropical!
I put the single plant in by securing it inside of the "broken Roman vase aquarium decor" also sold on amazon (I think I should get commission on every Roman vase sale...Lol!). Anyways, the first plant took off growing. I then got a little crazy and ordered 2 more duplicates. When this duo arrived I put one inside the spout of the same Roman vase and one in the other "broken" hole of the vase. (I researched a ton before planting them and learned it is best NOT to plant directly into your sand/gravel).
Fast forward about 2 months....all 3 are royally kicking ass. The origional plants is producing leaves that are about 2.75" WIDE! The two newer plants are growing but havent gotten to that insane width yet.
I am absolutely shocked by the rapid growth!
My dojo loaches and shrimp absolutely love these. They create that ultra thick, lush vegetation look that I have yet to find with any other plant.
I absolutely, positively recommended this specific listing and I have every intention on buying at least 3 more for my 55 gal.