Greenpro Dwarf Sagittaria Subulata 3-Bunch Freshwater Live Aquarium Plants Carpet Tank
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.00 (13%)|
- AQUARIUM PLANTS PACKAGE : Dwarf Sagittaria from Greenpro come with sturdy root system to ensure those roots will tank nutrients from your substrate as a root feeder.
- EASY AND LOW MAINTENANCE : Dwarf Sagittaria Subulata, undemanding foreground plant whose short runners form a compact group.
- BEST QUALITY | With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- PROVIDES AMAZING ENVIRONMENT : Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your aquarium community. Adding live plants not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem but also giving shelter and security place for your aquarium pets.
- HIGH TECHNOLOGY : Our plants grown by using the latest technology and facility with digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- You get 3 bundles of Dwarf Sag.The photo is a sample from our stock.
- Approximately size 1-3 inches height
- USDA Approved.
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
- Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted GreenPro, as this is so unlike them, and will update when I hear back!
Contacted seller and they were super fast with a response and replacement. The new plants look great. 2nd picture was of the replacement plants. Super happy with their quick email responses and shipping of the new plants.