Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 26, 2015
I like the Mega Greens, however, when I ordered this one, I had thought that the ingredients would be the same as the Mega Greens 8 oz size.
It turns out that your ingredients are different, and I had been unable to read the ingredients of this one, online, before I had ordered it.
Yours has White Willow Bark and Grape Seed Extract, which interferes with my prescription blood thinner, Plavix, which I take, at doctors orders. The added blood thinner makes my blood thin too much,
and causes my blood platelets to drop down to 49, when it should be way over 100 +. It was an opportunity to give that order to my grand niece,
who has been loosing weight(over 50 lbs so far) on the Atkins Diet.She He had hit a plateau on that diet and was not losing any more weight. So, this gift has given her another incentive to keep working on losing more weight, as a result of the alkaline from the Mega Greens. I am watching to see if and when she starts losing more weight. I had lost 43 pounds on the Super Greens, then more on the Mega Greens. It does work, because it reduces the acid content in our bodies, and our brains tell us that we don't need fat anymore, because the acid level is below, where the brain tells us to add fat to absorb the excess acid, which protects our body by losing weight. THREE CHEERS for The Greens.However you have to watch your food, which has too much acid, like red meat, and starches, along with the alkaline Mega Greens, etc.
on April 29, 2013
I have been trying different "green" powders and I find I like this one and use it daily in my smoothies. I think the addition of MSM helps keep me healthy and is a good defense against colds.
on September 18, 2016
great product
on June 9, 2013
I use this product everyday in my smoothie. I put one scoop in a day, although you are supposed to have it twice a day. It contains MSM, which was important to me. I think they charge a fair price, the ingredients are excellent. The only thing that freaked me out a little, was that I ordered this Mega Greens, and Dexi Greens came instead. I looked at the Mega Greens container (as I still had some left) and I looked at the Dexi Greens container as well, and the ingredients and manufacturer were identical. I just thought it was weird that they substituted another product, and that the manufacturer is making the exact same product for someone and calling it by another name. Maybe it's not a big deal, but I just thought that was weird. But for the last two orders, I have been given the Mega Greens.
on June 18, 2015
Good product
on February 27, 2013
Unlike many green supplements, this tastes delicious! Plus, taking it on a regular basis significantly improves your digestive functions. I would have given it 5 stars except the price is a bit high for the amount of the product you actually receive.
on October 12, 2013
There is another brand that I like much better but I am kinda getting used the this taste; I use a lot less than what they suggest. The taste is earthty, sorta like sage. I got these due to the free shipping. I will buy again if I can get used to the taste better.
on July 20, 2011
I have always used vitamins to supplement my lack of healthy choices and the results have been lackluster as one might expect. Of late I have been trying to make healthier decisions to combat the compounding fatigue and stress that I endure on a daily basis. Recently One of my "health nut" friends recommended I try a powdered mega greens supplement in response to my assertion that all supplementary products were the same and "super foods" was just another clever marketing ploy dreamed up by a panel of ad wizards to charge us more for the same thing. As usual I wrote off his hipster mumbo jumbo as spoon fed propaganda and continued eating my cave man shaped little friend (seems ironic now) to fulfill my nutritional needs. This wasn't satisfactory for my persistent green freak friend who nearly forced my to try his mega greens powder. I relented if for no other reason to satisfy his need to share his discovery. Well I no longer take cavemen in the morning. As much as I didn't want this product to work, it does. I feel energized and vibrant, of course I am eating a lot better now, but there is a noticeable boost after I have my dose a greens. No placebo effect here because I certainly didn't expect any results. I take pride in my role as the resident skeptic in my circle but chock one up for team hippy, I am a user of this product for life.
on November 6, 2013
I'm not sure I like this stuff. I am gluten free and dairy free and I bought this to supplement my diet and try and get some extra greens . I got a stomach ache each of the 2 times I tried it. I'll be sure to change my review if something changes the next time I drink it, but that's how it is currently. The flavor of the stuff isn't terrible. It has a slightly minty taste to it, and I have definitely had worse tasting juices - cabbage for example. I'd recommend giving it a try. I bought this one because it didn't have a lot of added vitamins and stuff.
on December 31, 2016
Tastes nasty but has great ingredients. The flavored extracts in the grocery make it doable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.