|Item Weight||3.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8 x 6.8 x 3.6 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Greenspring Modern Curve Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet Brushed Nickel Centerset Mixers Tap Basin Vanity Faucets For lavatory
|Price:||$55.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Faucet Total Height:16.5cm(6.5") Spout Length:7cm(2.76");Spout Height:15cm(5.91")
- BRASS BODY: Manufactured from brass, ensuring quality and longevity.
- EASY OPERATION: Single lever design for effortless flow and tempreture control.
- Greenspring FAUCET:Standard 3/8-In compression threads,Easy to install
- LIFETIME BREAKAGE WARRANTY&30 DAY FREE EXCHANGE GUARANTEE: Any question please contact Greenspring service team help you until satisfaction.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Rozin Creative Design Single Lever Bathroom Sink Faucet with Cover Plate Brushed Nickel mixer tap
Fapully Modern Bathroom Vessel Sink Faucet Long Curved Spout Single Handle Vanity Faucet,Brushed Nickel
Deck Mount One Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet Chrome Bath Tub Mixer Taps Bath Tub Faucet Cheap Discount Unique Designer Plumbing Fixtures Single Hole Faucet Direct Curve Tall Spout
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Greenspring||superwater||Fapully sanitary||LightInTheBox Home Store|
|Color||-Nickel||Brushed Nickel||Brushed Nickel||Chrome|
|Number Of Handles||1||1||1||1|
Function: Bathroom Sink Faucets
Installation Holes: One Hole
Number of Handles: Single Handle
Faucet Total Height:16.5cm(6.5")
Faucet center: Single Hole
Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
Faucet Body Material: Brass
Faucet Spout Material: Brass
Faucet Handle Material: Brass
Net Weight (kg): 1.43
Shipping Weight (kg):1.6
1 X faucet
2 X 3/8 inch Hot and Cold flexible hoses
Please contact us if your water supply request 1/2’’
Please contact us if you have any problems or suggestions visa Amazon,you will get reply in 24 hours. If you do not satisfied with our products, you can return to us within 30 days. We will fully refund you as long as the product is in new condition.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's pretty easy to tighten the hoses without tools and install this leak free. First, I am not a plumber, but have lots of DIY knowledge/experience.
1. Buy this faucet. Obviously and I purchased two.
2. Visit the plumbing section of local Home Depot and purchase "Silicone grease", which is in a tiny lip balm type container and costs less than $3. Take the hose with you and ask someone to help identify the product. This may not be mandatory, but I am not taking the risk for $3 and needed to confirm a secure seal. Don't confuse this with Silicone chalk for bathtubs.
3. Clean the hose joints first. Each hose has two rubber rings, so apply a liberal amount of "Silicone grease" on these rings and hand tighten the hose to the faucet. Watch this video if needed, but you don't need tools to tighten the hose. [video link in comments] The seal is made by the "Silicone grease" and the two rings and not by how much you can tighten the hose. DON'T (repeat DON'T) use plumbers putty or Teflon tape as they are useless and can cause trouble. I used pliers for an additional 1/4 or less turn after the hand tighten.
Rest of the install is pretty easy, but flip a coin first to identify which hose is for hot water. PS : back is the hot one
1. Lacking instructions and confusion for securing the hoses.
2. Bit noisy when both hot & cold water mix. It was not anymore noisy then my other $100+ faucets. Just an FYI.
3. Drips couple of drops after the faucet is closed.
4. Not the perfect finish, but overall a very good value for the money.
5. HOT/COLD colors are posted on the bottom of the handle and a location you can never see. Strange! So, not perfect for guest use, but fine when you figure it out :)
but as others mentioned, noisy when water flows.
One of the two faucets had a slow drip around aerator screen which ran down the neck.
Amazon was quick to replace it (with a used or rebuilt one, not normal).
Simple assembly of hoses and attachment screw to counter.
Water flow was excellent. Finish (brushed nickel) is good.
Hoping ceramic disk and valves hold up over the years.
One needs to understand, after thirty days, you are dealing with supplier (in China) for parts or warranty.
6 month update:
Faucets working great. No leaks. Finish still excellent. Would buy again.
PS: If you notice our sink basin in pictures, it is a flat surface with a 5 degree tilt. I was concerned about how the stream would spray around sink. It is a solid stream without air burst or bubbles. This prevents the water from spraying all around. You can see in pictures, water plumes a little around contact point then runs straight down towards drain. Should work excellent with all basins.
The supplied hoses were unfortunately about one inch too short for my installation, so I transferred the existing 6 month old existing faucet supply lines to this faucet. It worked great.
P.S. If you need supply hoses more than about 18" long, you want to get: "Generic 3/8" OD 6 mm ID Vessel Sink Faucet Stainless Steel Flexible Water Supply Hoses 20" Long" Or longer, depending upon your needs. (If you search this on Amazon, this is to give you an idea of the existing type (style) of supply hoses).
Overall my cleaning lady and I are very happy with this purchase.
Regarding build quality, the piece seems sturdy but the lines are not crisp. But, in my opinion, its still a great value for the price.