Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Greenstone Fairchild Arbor" and save 38% off the $179.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Greenstone Fairchild Arbor
|Price:||$136.76 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The most popular arbor design, our flat top Fairchild arbor features square side lattice pattern
- No old growth lumber used to make our wooden garden arbors
- Protected Planter Guard stain improving weatherability and beauty of the wood
- Preassembled side panels and easy-to-follow instructions make installation a breeze
- Exterior dimensions are 84 By 64 By 26-Inch, interior width is 46-Inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||84 x 64 x 26 inches|
|Item Weight||57 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||893625002074|
|Shipping Weight||48 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Greenstone Fairchild Arbor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
A great arbor for the pathway, pool, or garden entrance, the subtly classic design of the bestselling Fairchild Garden Arbor fits perfectly amidst landscape themes both classic and modern. Adding grace and prominence to any outdoor venue, the arbor features squared lattice side panels framed with substantial two-by-two material for optimal stability and elegance. A straight horizontal top is supported by rafters mitered with curves that soften the overall effect. Sturdy construction and pre-stained components ensure years of weather resistance and stability. Pre-assembled side panels and easy-to-follow instructions make setup a breeze. Protected with Planter Guard stain for optimal weather resistance, the unit's pre-assembled side panels and easy-to-follow instructions make installation a breeze. The wood used for the arbor comes from sustainably managed forests.