3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty and covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Greenworks Pro 80V 26" Brushless Hedge Trimmer (1.2" Cutting Capacity), 2Ah Battery and Rapid Charger Included HT80L211
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Highly efficient 80V brushless motor provides more torque, quiet operation, and longer life
- Up To 60 Minutes Run-Time with Fully Charged 2Ah Battery. 26 in. laser cut blades for professional trimming results
- Dual action steel blades from optimal performance and maneuvering. 1.2 in. cutting capacity cuts through thick branches with ease.Ergonomic rotating rear handle allows for greater flexibility when trimming the sides of hedges or for long and complex jobs
- Anti-jam technology allowing you to clear a jam easily without damage to the blade or hedge.Easy trimming at multiple angles with 3-sided wrap around auxiliary handle
- 4 Year Tool and 4 Year Battery Warranty Protects Your Investment
- Power Source Type: Battery Powered
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Greenworks 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer with Rotating Handle, Battery Not Included 22332
Greenworks PRO 26-Inch 80V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 2.0 AH Battery Included GHT80321
PowerSmart PS76105A 20V Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 1.5 Ah Battery and Charger Included
Greenworks 22-Inch 24V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 2.0 AH Battery Included 22232
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||Northern Tool + Equipment||Amerisun, Inc||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||46.36 x 9.15 x 7.97 inches||40.90 x 10.00 x 8.10 inches||44.00 x 8.00 x 8.00 inches||34.00 x 8.00 x 8.00 inches||37.40 x 8.66 x 7.48 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||battery-powered||Battery Powered||battery-powered|
With a 1.2 in. cutting capacity, you can tackle your shrubs, clip tall bushes and groom your overgrown yard garden. This 80V hedge trimmer with brushless motor provides the power and performance you demand to tackle your toughest shrubbing, hedging and trimming tasks. Dual action 26 in. laser cut steel blades cut efficiently in both directions for optimal performance and maneuvering.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have used twice now. Take-aways:
1.) Very satisfying clean cutting on hedges. Good blade length
2.) Powerful. Inadvertently cut through 3/4 inch branches with this thing. No problem although I wouldn't make a habit of it.
3.) I thought I'd never use the multi-position handle. It's a little gimmicky I thought. I was also under the assumption that it was only three positions. It's at least five (vertical, 90-90 and at 45s) Used it all day long. Very helpful
4.) It's a little cumbersome, especially working over your head. These are my first powered clippers. they probably all are.
I like them and recommend them.
the battery life works fine for this tool and I also use it for the weed trimmer also 80 volt.
Because of some comments about the rotating handle being prone breakage I thought I would just not use it. I didn't think I would need it anyway and that is was just a useless marketing feature. I was wrong. It really makes a difference in the unit's handling and I found myself struggling if I didn't use it when changing from horizontal to vertical cuts. Overall, with only one session to go by, I would say it's a winner if you are using the 80V system.