Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Greenworks 8-Inch 40V Cordless Pole Saw, 2.0 AH Ba..." and save 41% off the $229.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Greenworks 8-Inch 40V Cordless Pole Saw, 2.0 AH Battery Included 20672
- Low Return Rate: 14% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "cordless pole saw"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Battery System powers multiple tools for complete yard system--includes 2Ah Battery and Charger
- 8-Inch bar and chain for easy trimming of branches. Product weight: 8.360 pounds
- Easy adjust chain tensioning system for quick tightening of the chain
- Automatic oiler applies oil to bar and chain when needed to ensure durability and optimal use with a translucent oil tank for clear view of oil level
- 3-piece aluminum shaft can be extended to 8 ft. for the perfect extended
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Green Works GMAX 40-Volt 2.0 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Pole Saw with 8-inch Bar and Chain, Includes Battery and Charger, Model No.20672.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If not for the repeated bracket failure I would have rated it four stars. The saw has a good feel and balance and when cutting high branches it does a good job. There is one design flaw that I would like to see improved: the chain tension adjustment screw is a #1 phillips and is located in such a way that there is insufficient room to handle a screwdriver without hitting ones knuckles against the bar. A hex head screw or better yet a thumbwheel would be a better design.
Maybe the repair will include a better design? Greenworks are you listening?
After the usual spring dance of trying to resuscitate my gas powered tools, I decided to try something with batteries. I'll never go back to gas except for a large chain saw. This polesaw, along with the chainsaw, last longer than I do. I can take down all the false willow and cedar up to 6' high with this polesaw. I use it like a powered scythe, using the reach to get to the cedar without having to climb into it.
What I like about this tool - it is well balanced and easy to handle. Starts and stops instantly. You can use it with the included extension segment or go for sawed off shotgun mode. Can be field stripped and reassembled without any tools and in less time than it takes for the fire ants and scorpions to find me. Economical on chain oil, easy to check oil levels, and refilling is easy and clean. If this lasts a few years with this kind of use, I'll let y'all know. For now, nothing beats a saw you can just pick up and use. It is very easy to clean and wipe down after use, and highly recommended. Put the battery on the charger, rest, then do it again tomorrow.
I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked.
It allowed me to cut limbs from 1/2" to 6" diameter quickly and efficiently from the safety of the ground.
I didn't fully extend the shaft and still reached 12 or 15 feet high limbs.
Battery life is reasonable, probably an hour of on and off trimming limbs of the aforementioned dimensions.
A couple of cons I've noticed after further use -
As others have mentioned, the battery is ridiculously hard to get out of the tool and not too easy to get out of the charger.
Also, your thumb will be sore after using this for awhile. The safety that you have to engage before squeezing the trigger to run the saw is recessed and awkward to push and after using tool for several minutes, your thumb feels like it is sprained.
Still, all in all, Five stars, it's a keeper!!
I did not receive any discounts, freebies or other perks for my review, I'm not that lucky.
I paid full price and it is worth every penny!