Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $32.99
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Spills during normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Greenworks 40V 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery (Genuine Greenworks Battery)
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Lawn Tool|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 40V LITHIUM-ION BATTERY – 4.0Ah battery provides 50% more capacity than the standard 2.0Ah battery pack. No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- COMPATIBLE WITH 60+ TOOLS – Compatible with all Greenworks 40V products
- LED FUEL GAUGE – Integrated 4 LED fuel gauge provides immediate feedback on state of charge
- FAST CHARGE TIME – Charges in 1 hour with rapid charger and charges in 2 hours with standard charger
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – Protect your investment with the Greenworks 3-year warranty. Note : Battery style and color may vary
- Diagnostic LED's indicates when the charging process has completed
Customer ratings by feature
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Green Works GMAX 40V 4. 0 amp hour lithium ion battery for use in all Green Works GMAX cordless tools, model no. 29463
The innovative GMAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers high performance and efficiency among all GreenWorks GMAX tools. A quick charge time of 60 minutes for a 2 AH battery and 120 minutes for a 4 AH battery making the NEW GreenWorks GMAX Series of lawn tools a great option when looking to replace gas powered products. Featuring a simple snap on and off design for ease of use and innovative battery charge level indicator, Lithium-ion batteries offer no negative memory effect, consistent fade free power throughout its entire run cycle and 3 times longer run time than Nicad batteries. From mowing and edging, to trimming and blowing,
(NOT compatible with previous GreenWorks 40V tools)
Lithium-Ion batteries can be charged any time with no negative memory effect, so they will be at peak power even after hundreds of charge cycles. Even a few minutes of charging gives you enough full power to finish the job.
Benefits and Features:
Full Power during its entire run time
Longer lasting up to 2,000 charge cycles
No memory effect
Low discharge rate
GreenWorks GMAX System: Interchangeable battery platform fits all GMAX Tools below
21242 29252 G-MAX Variable Speed Blower 20202 G-MAX 12” Chainsaw 22262 G-MAX 24” Hedge Trimmer 25312 G-MAX 19” Mower 25322 G-MAX 16” Mower 20642 G-MAX Pole Saw 22272 G-MAX XR Hedge Trimmer 27062 G-MAX 10” Cultivator 21242 G-MAX 13” String Trimmer
Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Surplus Energy Economics and Degrowth might be interesting concepts to explore for making sense of current events beyond politics and finance. We are working off the list "100 things to disappear in an economic collapse."
At the cabin we drop and cut the 4"-6" diameter dead standing Ironwood into sections we can carry or drag out of the woods with cub tractor. We use a sawbuck and 9amp corded electric chainsaw to cut wood to length for the classic pick oak potbelly coal/wood stove. I also picked up a Boss 7 ton electric log splitter. Figure in core countries with remaining surplus energy electric power will continue when gas are rationed. See Absolute Zero timeline UK Cambridge University. Stove has a burner on top for cooking and boiling water, dual purpose is a key to resilience.
For home heating season in the suburbs: Dad and I took his Stihl gas-powered to the sportsmen's club with the Greenworks and 3 - 4.0 ah batteries as a backup in case the Stihl was temperamental. He dropped a large red oak 20-30" diameter last year and let it cure in the woods. The 1st log was cut into rounds with the Stihl which happened to be running well. I cut the remaining 14 ft of oak logs with the Greenworks making about 9 cuts into 20 inch diameter wood using up 2.25 batteries in the process. The Greenworks with a fresh chain cut through the wood in less time than the Stihl. Very impressed with the saw. I figure to pick up a couple more 4.0 ah batteries when they go on sale again. Thanks for reading!
Hoping that doesn't hurt it.
Too expensive but guess no choice really from GreenWorks.
Still to see the Logivity. My Originals lasted YEARS.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on June 17, 2021