Gregory Mountain Products Jade 38 Liter Women's Multi Day Hiking Backpack
|Price:||$145.39 - $337.44|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- VENTILATED SUSPENSION: Updated CrossFlo Suspension. Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability. Women's-specific design.
- LOAD BEARING COMFORT & FRONT ZIP ACCESS: Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort. Front U-zip main compartment access panel.
- AMPLE STORAGE TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP: Permanent top lid with zippered with security pocket and key clip. Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage. Two external stretch water bottle pockets.
- EASY ACCESS TO IMPORTANT GEAR: Dual quick-access waist belt pockets. Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops. Integrated rain cover. Sunglass stash on shoulder harness.
- IDEAL USES: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Travel - WEIGHT: 2.8 lbs. - DIMENSIONS: 21.5" x 13.5" x 9.5"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
CrossFlo DTS Suspension
Gregory’s proprietary CrossFlo suspension creates a physical space between the user and the pack without sacrificing load management or robbing excess volume from the storage compartment. A tensioned steel wire frame arcs over a wide, stabilized open mesh back panel to support the contents of the pack without contacting the wearer’s back. Meanwhile, the harness yoke transfers load forces directly to the frame, which reacts by stiffening the system as the pack gets heavier. This dynamic chassis system allows air to flow around the user, increasing ventilation in hot weather and improving the breathability of waterproof outerwear in cold and wet conditions as well.
- HPDE framesheet with anti-barreling stay
- Ventilated mesh on harness and hipbelt and adds breathability and decreases weight
- Dynamic yoke integrates the shoulder harness directly to the X-Frame, activating the suspension as the weight increases to automatically balance flexibility and stiffness in the frame
- Suspended mesh backpanel for superior ventilation
- Lightweight wire x-frame provides superior load transfer directly to the lumbar pad and hipbelt
Weight: 2.8 lbs. | Body Dimensions: 21.5" x 13.5" x 9.5".
More volume than a daypack, less bulk than a full-on backpacking pack, incredible comfort and weight—that’s the Jade 38 in a nutshell. Ready for any overnight you can throw at it, or even multi-night missions if the weather’s warm and you pack light, this is the pack you want for taking down that ridgeline epic or three-day desert route.
- Updated CrossFlo Suspension
- Front U-zip main compartment access panel
- Permanent top lid with zippered security pocket and key clip
- Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
- Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage
- Two external stretch water bottle pockets
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
- Interior hydration sleeve with hose port
- Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Integrated raincover
- Cross-over side compression straps
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
Hip Belt Pocket
Dual zippered hip belt pockets.
Front Stuff Pocket
Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure.
Integrated raincover in a dedicated external-access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather.
More volume than a daypack, less bulk than a full-on backpacking pack, incredible comfort and weight—that’s the Jade 38 in a nutshell. Ready for any overnight you can throw at it, or even multinight missions if the weather’s warm and you pack light, this is the pack you want for taking down that ridgeline epic or three-day desert route.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality was great, the color was beautiful, it was comfortable with a full pack, and it came with it's own raincover!
Gregory packs are amazing and I would have kept it if I was using it for something other than an airline carry-on.
My wife used one of these while we travelled 2 months through SE Asia.
I bought another for our daughter that she used while traveling around Europe