Gregory Mountain Products Denali 100 Backpack
|Price:||$398.94 - $792.18|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 210D Nylon, 420D High Density Nylon
- Gregory's tried and true Autocant harness adjusts to each individual shoulder angle for a custom fit
- Twin aluminum stays can be removed quickly to remove weight
- Uniquely integrated fusion pro sewn-in framesheet construction optimizes back protection from your gear, reduces failure points and keeps weight down
- Hollow, lightweight aluminum anti-barreling cross stay provides unmatched stability and ensures your center of gravity is optimized
- Versatile front panel pocket with zip away internal divider and dual entry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Denali 100 Continues to be the pinnacle of big mountain expedition performance. With the ability to comfortably carry heavy loads into harsh environments and over demanding terrain, this pack provides confidence and reliability every step of the way. The removable frame stays, top pocket, bivy pad and waist belt padding allow this pack to conform to the needs of the day.
Top Customer Reviews
I'll update this post with more feedback as I take more trips.
My first trip was 50 miles in 4 days through Yosemite NP.
I have to say how much I love the versatility of this pack! There are so many different clips and pockets and zippers and attachments. I really feel like I could do anything with it. The material and quality is absolute top-notch. I put it through hell as I even had to slide down the snow-covered mountain on my pack and side to get down safely. It also feels spectacular on my back, which is important while I carry 80 pounds in it over 19+ miles in a day.
More to come!
The fit is excellent, the design is excellent, but I'm a pinch wary of the fastening systems.
Dunno if Sampsonite (the company that owns Gregory nowadays) is cutting corners, or what.
Time will tell.