- Item Weight: 6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000G3HCQQ
- Item model number: VA3181
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (197 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #460,538 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
M4 M16 Grenade Electric Airsoft Rifle LPEG AEG
|Price:||$108.43 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full-scale replica of M4 grenade launcher rifle compatible with 6mm BBs
- Plastic gearbox (PGB) makes the M4 an ideal intro to electric airsoft guns
- Includes pump-action grenade launcher and interchangeable RIS fore grip
- Offers 2 magazines and 50 rounds; comes with batteries and charger
- Includes 3-point sling, BB speed loader, battery case, and crane stock
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Can shoot Semi and full auto with the flick of a switch. Heavy duty, hardened polymer body construction. Fully integrated RIS rail system to attach included accessories. Loaded with tactical accessories, foregrip, m-203 Grenade launcher, flashlight, rail covers, gun sling, & BB speed loader included. Use high quality seamless rounds, 0.20G or heavier, to avoid misfires and jams.
A 1:1 scale replica of an actual M4 grenade launcher rifle, this Boyi automatic electric airsoft LPEG is remarkably authentic. The Boyi M4 fires round 6mm plastic pellets known as BBs, which are propelled out of the gun by compressed air. The advantage of the airsoft rifle, however, is that players can safely train, simulate, or play with the gun without fearing serious injury. The M4 looks, feels, weighs, and functions just like a real firearm, but is built for casual recreation rather than weaponized use. In fact, the only way you can typically tell a real-steel firearm from an airsoft rifle is the blazing orange tip and the BBs that fire when you pull the trigger. The Boyi M4 is considered a low-powered electric rifle (LPEG) due to the use of a plastic gearbox (PGB), making it an ideal entry-level introduction to electric airsoft guns. The M4 includes batteries and a charger for a perfect all-in-one airsoft setup.
- Compatible with 0.12-gram, 6mm BBs
- 260 fps
- Interchangeable RIS fore grip
- Pump-action grenade launcher
- 2 magazines, 50 rounds
- Made in China
- Includes 3-point sling, PEG battery case, CQB crane stock, BB speed loader, RIS forward grip, and electric rifle manual
Top Customer Reviews
Let me start out by just describing the rifle itself. It has a great feel to it, very realistic (I should know being a 4 year combat infantry veteran). Good balance and great accuracy. One thing you have to consider is the type of ammo you are using. Ive found that it works best with .20 BB's. dont just buy cheap .12 BB's, they work allright i guess but after about 15 meters they really curve. go with the .20 and adjust your hop up correctly and you can get great accuracy out to 40 or 50 meters on a good day with no wind.
The grenade launcher (styled after the M203 40mm grenade launcher) is also decent with .20 BB's, the .12s will not be accurate at all. Its basically an underbarrel shotgun that only fires one round at a time. But remember, the grenade launcher is NOT your main weapon. I only use it as a backup in case i run out of ammo.
Ive read a LOT of extremely negative reviews about this gun saying how cheap it is and how easily it breaks. Just remember that its plastic, treat it with care. Ive seen a couple friends smack their AEG's into trees, bunkers, the ground diving into the prone, and I just cringe. When I was in the army I didn't treat my REAL M-4 like that, why you would expect a plastic replica to be that durable escapes me entirely.
Ive also read extremely negative reviews about the included hi-cap magazine (NOT CALLED A CLIP!!! IT IS A MAGAZINE!!!). Its not that hard people. You load the BB's into the mag, wind it till you hear it click, then you fire and be aware that after 50 or so rounds you may have to wind it again.
Overal, this gun has performed flawlessly for me and my little brother. Oh, I forgot to mention that I bought two didnt I? One for me and one for my little brother and neither of us has had anything but an extremely good experience with it.
Not to mention the included sling, pistol grip, and shoulder stock are all great extra's.
I give this rifle a 5 out of 5, it performs well, looks great, and with the right ammo is about as accurate as you can expect an airsoft rifle to be. Now stop reading reviews and buy this weapon already!!!
Everything that was listed above
The original stock doesn't have a sling mount on it, while it does have the slits for the 3-point sling.
I'm not telling you to buy this gun, I'm just recommending it for people.