Grenadier Grips - Unique Fat Bar Dumbell/Barbell Grips For Huge Size Gains, Explosive Power, Increased Grip Strength, Arm Muscle Builder, Crossfit, Improve Climbing and Grappling
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.49. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXPLOSIVE PUMPS ★ GRENADE GRIPS recruit more muscle fibers in the upper body, great for building your arms,more strength and mass faster
- IMPROVED SPORTS PERFORMANCE ★ Use them to strengthen your upper body for pitching, tennis, bowling, and other related motions and weighted exercises. Great for mma, grapping and climbing exercises too
- EASY TO USE ★ GRENADE GRIPS instantly convert dumbbells, barbells, pull up bars, push up bars, kettlebells, cable attachments or any other bar into fat grips
- INCREASED COMFORT ★ GRENADE GRIPS alleviate wrist, elbow and other joint and tendonitis issues as they increase strength in your muscles, makes them work harder and reduces load from the tendons
- SUPER GRIP STRENGTH ★ GRENADE GRIPS fix the common weak link for many athletes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GRENADIER GRIPS – The next generation of fat grip training!
Get bigger... get stronger... faster! - From top MMA fighters to bodybuilders, cross-fitters and many other high level athletes. Thick bar training spreads weight over larger area of the hand. This then ensures less stress on joints, less injuries, less imbalances and maximum results. You also maximize grip training, it's no longer an afterthought. Blast your forearms and feel the difference straight away on bicep/tricep exercises
Smash through plateaus GRENADIER GRIPS can be easily incorporated into your workouts whilst massively increasing the intensity of your training. They are quick and easy to attach and offer different grip positions
The perfect size GRENADIER GRIPS measure approximately 3” in diameter (73mm), or about the size of a baseball, tennis ball, or cricket ball. They are specifically and ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand, allowing for comfort during training...
Built to last GRENADIER GRIPS are made from an FDA approved high grade elastomer polymer which ensures they will not split or crack
★ Unique design
★ Increase all digit grip strength
★ Greater exercise variation
★ Portable and light weight with an awesome carry case
★ Reduce wrist strain with an EZ-style grip and avoid shoulder discomfort with a neutral grip
★ Anti slip material for maximum stability
★ (2) x GRENADE GRIPS
★ (1) x Camouflage Case
★ 100%, NO HASSLE, lifetime money-back guarantee
Directions for use:
★ Please note when you receive the grips, the first time you use them you have to pull them open firmly from the slit opposite the logo panel, it may seem that there is not a slit but, don't worry, it's there!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Need to go lighter in weight, focus on control and concentration.
Grenadier Grips are great addition for anyone looking to amplify your work outs.
Really unique looking, Affordable and Easy to use.
The main problems are:
1. They do not grip the bar very well resulting in the grips slipping under heavy loads.
2. The inner diameter is too small for most standard bars.
This product has a lot of potential with some re-engineering. For a detailed explanation of these cons go to the Ergaf-IT website and search for Grenade Grips.
In this article I explain my experience in more detail and how these grips can be improved.