Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Grey Oceans [Vinyl]
Format: Vinyl|Change

on April 12, 2018
Got this for my best friend for her birthday. She cried when she opened it, it made me happy. haha
Overall good quality. Came wrapped in plastic. No scratches or warping.
on May 21, 2010
I enjoyed this album. Cocorosie is an acquired taste and this latest album is a bit experimental, even for them. There were a couple songs that I would describe as hit or miss, but there were just as many musical passages that gave me a shiver of delight, and several tracks I liked instantly. Not as good as Noah's Ark, but definitely worth purchasing. The album is a very cool translucent blue, the sleeve art laughably horrible (on purpose, I hope)!
on January 27, 2016
This was a 3TripleR, a Melbourne (Aust) Community radio station, album of the week, where they mostly played The Moon asked The Crow.

I've had this over a year now and not sick of it yet.

Definitely not mainstream, but very accessible if you like quirky vocals and some darkish themes. Some beautiful lyrics, and I like the mix of quieter and/or more introspective songs with the more rockin tracks.
on December 2, 2014
Love love love this. I bought it for lemonade and fairy paradise but I love the whole thing. I consider it a treasure.
on July 25, 2013
Refreshingly disturbing. I bought this along with Tales of A Grasswido after hearing Cocorosie on a Paste sampler. No regrets. This is wonderful stuff, but not for the squeamish.
on February 5, 2017
Awesome album. The different artwork for the vinyl is a cool idea. Plays well and the download was absolutely no hassle.
on February 11, 2015
They are the best new sound I have heard in a long time.
on May 6, 2014
I love the songs. This is wonderful music and I love to listen to it often. I even ordered one for my daughter.
on August 6, 2015