Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 31, 2014
Grey's Anatomy is so comfortable and no need to iron!
|0Comment|Report abuse
on March 25, 2014
I purchased this product because of the soft material. When I purchase scrubs I look for comfort, quality and convenience. The problem I have with these scrubs is that they need to be ironed. I didn't even check the tag when I purchased them, but there it says to iron them. Maybe I'm lazy but I just don't have time to iron scrubs.

The rest of my scrubs from other vendors allow me to wash, dry and if I promptly remove them from the dryer I am fine - Nothing wrinkles. For some reason Barco's scrubs (especially the pants) are very wrinkled after drying. I just don't have time to iron my scrubs, so in the future I will be avoiding these scrubs.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse