Add to your order
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Griarrac Cherry MX Switch Tester 12-Key Mechanical Keyboard Sampler Switch Testing Tool with Keycap Puller and 24 O Rings, 40A-L & 40A-R (Printed PBT Keycap)
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Special Feature||Transparent Base|
|Number of Keys||12|
|Material||Polybutylene Terephthalate, Acrylic|
|Included Components||Keycap Puller|
|Number of Buttons||24|
About this item
- ✅ 1 for 12: This Cherry MX switch tester shares you exactly the same press feeling on a cherry mx switch mechanical keyboard. Like owning 12 mechanical keyboards, 12 different switches will help you to tell what your favorite type is. It comes with Cherry MX Red, Cherry MX Black, Cherry MX Blue, Cherry MX Brown, Cherry MX Green, Cherry MX Tactile Gray, Cherry MX Clear, Cherry MX White, Silent Red, Silent Black, Speed Silver and Speed Silver [RGB]..
- ✅ PRINTED PBT KEYCAPS: Mounted on a crystal transparent acrylic model, equipped with 12 PBT Keycaps with Cherry MX keyswitch color, this switch tester lets you easily know which switch is which!
- ✅ MUST HAVE GADGETS: The switch sampler is a must have kit to try Cherry MX mechanical switch for anyone who's gonna buy a mechanical keyboard. You can easily pull out the keycaps from the housing with the keycap puller.
- ✅ 24 O-RINGS SAMPLE: Our Cherry MX switch tester comes with 24 sound dampening rubber O-ring samples (12 40A-L & 12 40A-R), you will know how the key with O ring feel like. Black ones are 40A-L with 0.2mm reduction; Clear ones are 40A-R with 0.4mm reduction.
- ✅ DÉCOR & RELEASE & DIY KEYS: Can be an ideal desktop decoration. Also a good gadget that help relieve nervous energy or anxiety. Besides, you can take the switches and replace them on your own keyboard if professional enough.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
What's in the box
Feeling is believing.
You can watch as many videos as you want but you will never get a true idea of what switches you really need until you physically test them out.
1. Stable housing, frosted rounded rectangle base
2. Comfortable and smooth chamfering design on edge
3. Upgrade Printed PBT keycap with names
4. Detachable keys for DIY
5. Extra keycap puller for you keyboard
6. Extra 24 O-rings
Note: The O-rings are supposed to be put on the underside of keycaps.
Switches & Characteristics
✚ MX Red: Soft Linear 45cN - Smooth, no tactile bump
✚ MX Black: Firm Linear 60cN - Smooth, no tactile bump
✚ MX Blue: Tactile & Clicky 50cN
✚ MX Brown: Soft Tactile 45cN - Softer & lighter tactile bump, no click
✚ MX Green: Firm tactile & Clicky 80cN
✚ MX Tactile Gray: Tactile 80cN - Firm tactile bump, no click
✚ MX Clear: Tactile 55cN - Tactile bump, no click
✚ MX White: Tactile & Clicky 65cN - Tactile and lighter click switch
✚ Silent Red: Soft Linear 45cN - Smooth & Silent
✚ Silent Black: Firm Linear 60cN - Smooth & Silent
✚ Speed Silver: Soft Linear 45cN - Smooth, no tactile bump, 3.4 mm total travel distance only
✚ RGB Silver: Soft Linear 45cN - Smooth, no tactile bump, 3.4 mm total travel distance only
1. If the switches fall out easily, please try flipping the acrylic base over to the back side and re-insert them.
2. The keycap puller is an extra gadget provided for your keyboard.
Size: 2.36 x 3.48 x 1.18in
Material: acrylic housing
Note: Switch tester only, not include keyboard.
1* Acrylic Base
1* Keycap Puller
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Australia 🇦🇺 on April 15, 2022
Reviewed in Australia 🇦🇺 on August 19, 2021
Ist schnell angekommen und solide verarbeitet.
Alle Tasten funktionieren und tun genau das was sie sollen.