4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Griarrac Cherry MX Switch Tester Switch Sampler Mechanical Keyboards 12-Key Switch Testing Tool, with Keycap Puller and Switch O Rings (Includes Cherry MX Silent Speed)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 for 12: This cherry mx switch tester shares you exactly the same press feeling on a cherry mx switch mechanical keyboard. Like owning 12 mechanical keyboards, 12 different switches will help you to tell what your favorite type is.
- CLEAR SWITCH COLOR: Mounted on a crystal transparent acrylic model, equipped with translucent clear keycap, this switch tester lets you easily know the color of every key.
- EXTRA GADGETS: You can easily pull out the keycaps, even all 12 keys from the housing, with the keycap puller. Further, the cherry mx switch tester comes with 12 sound dampening rubber O-ring samples, you will know how the key with O ring feel like.
- MUST HAVE: The switch sampler is a must have kit to try Cherry MX mechanical switch for anyone who's gonna buy a mechanical keyboard.
- DÉCOR & RELEASE & DIY KEYS: Can be an ideal desktop decoration. Also a good gadget that help relieve nervous energy or anxiety. Besides, you can take the switches and replace them on your own keyboard if professional enough.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Feeling is believing.
Only when you really press it can you learn what kind of switch you actually need. If you are hesitating about choosing an ideal switch, Griarrac Cherry MX switch sampler will help you decide which switch fits you most.
1. Accurate press feeling of 12 Cherry MX switches
2. Stable housing, precise cutting frame
3. Comfortable and smooth chamfering design on edge
4. Translucent clear keycap
5. Extra keycap puller + 12 O rings
6. Detachable keys design for DIY
Switch Color & Characteristics
✚ Cherry MX Red: Soft Linear 45cN - Smooth, no tactile bump
✚ Cherry MX Black: Firm Linear 60cN - Smooth, no tactile bump
✚ Cherry MX Blue: Tactile & Clicky 50cN
✚ Cherry MX Brown: Soft Tactile 45cN - Softer & lighter tactile bump, no click
✚ Cherry MX Green: Firm tactile & Clicky 80cN
✚ Cherry MX Gray (black): Tactile 80cN - Firm tactile bump, no click
✚ Cherry MX Gray (brown): Firm Linear 60cN - Tactile bump, no click
✚ Cherry MX Clear: Tactile 55cN - Tactile bump, no click
✚ Cherry MX White: Tactile & Clicky 65cN - Tactile and lighter click switch
✚ Silent Red: Soft Linear 45cN - Smooth & Silent
✚ Silent Black: Firm Linear 60cN - Smooth & Silent
✚ Speed Silver: Soft Linear 45cN - Smooth, no tactile bump, 3.4 mm total travel distance only
Size: 6cm x 8cm x 3cm (2.36in x 3.48in x 1.18in)
Material: acrylic housing
Note: Switch tester only, not include keyboard.
1* Acrylic Base
12* Translucent Clear Keycaps
12* Cherry MX Switch
1* Keycap Puller
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After trying different switches, I actually did change my original choice, so it was worth it.
Wanted something with literally more 💣-MPH to it.
Build a Quefrency with BOX Thick Clicks. My fingers hurt. I hate it.
I originally bought this as a macro pad to test experimental QMK code. But wow.
I just bought a ton of Cherry Silent Reds.
From BOX Thick Clicks to Silent Linear Lightweights.
I guess I was wrong about my preferences.