- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Niggli; Bilingual edition (October 1, 1996)
- Language: German, English
- ISBN-10: 9783721201451
- ISBN-13: 978-3721201451
- ASIN: 3721201450
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.8 x 11.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 53 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22,648 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Grid systems in graphic design: A visual communication manual for graphic designers, typographers and three dimensional designers (German and English Edition) Bilingual Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 53 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Graphic design is a visual communication and it needs to be understood by viewers and grid will help you to understand how to arrange your art work and manage them and organizing them between typography and graphics.
If you know someone who is looking to start learning design, I would highly recommend this book to get started. It includes a lot of basics while also expanding on some intermediate ideas.