Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on May 10, 2017
The older I get (I'm 40) and the more I experience of life's highs and lows (more low than high lately), the more I gravitate to these type of quirky, offbeat, indie "dramedies". The stories and characters just feel more real, human, and relateable than most Hollywood stuff. Right up my alley. Its like they opened up a new world to me and made me realize its ok to just be myself, not some "normal", soulless, successful, macho, "alpha male" cliche. Highly flawed but basically good hearted people just trying to do their best, in their own messed up way, to make sense of and survive this Type A, capitalist, Trump-loving society and scary world of "normal" people and "grown-ups" ::shudder::. Sign me up. My kind of people. Especially like the subgenre where flawed but basically good hearted people try to become superheroes...and struggle at it lol But really, who hasn't ever wanted to have special powers and defeat the people who bully you in life? Great empowerment fantasy.

Related to Griff so much. His relationship with his brother hit home so much with me, though I can't remember if Griff was older or younger, and the typical trope is for the older brother to be the "normal"/successful one and the younger is the "mess". Wish more movies would flip the script on that. Anyway, so if anyone out there (of all ages) has ever felt different from the herd, ever felt lost, alienated, or like they don't belong in this world, I'd definitely recommend this movie to you, my fellow misfit and kindred spirit :) If you agree with my review at all, you can mostly find me these days at twitter dot com/ShyLivesMatter Peace :)
on February 7, 2015
Really charming and surprising, a real delight that finds a really interesting and creative path through a story that I thought had been told to death.
on July 12, 2015
Ok movie. My son picked it because he thought it was a superhero movie but it was just a cute movie about an guy overcoming his mental issues.
on April 17, 2013
Griff the Invisible

I received the item in a timely manner and as described by the seller. The DVD was New and in great condition.
A refreshing look at perception and reality. Ryan Kwanten did a amazing job with his role in the film.
I am familiar with him from True Blood and it was great to see him take on the role like Griff in Griff the Invisible.
on August 29, 2014
It's a good movie. I was impressed with Ryan Kwanten. I'd only ever seen him in True Blood so didn't know what to expect. I now have a lot more respect for him as an actor.
on September 19, 2015
awesome
on January 19, 2015
Cutre movie with Ryan Kwanten before he was a star in America.
on December 30, 2011
By day Griff has the usual office job where he is bullied by his workmates and is only ever visited by his brother who tries to make Griff conform to society. By night Griff takes on the alternate persona as the town's superhero protecting the city streets. Griff is invisible to the world until he meets his brother's new girlfriend, Melody who turns Griff's life upside down with her eccentricities that only match his own.

Griff the Invisible is a very touching story that blends the lines between reality and illusion that is definitely worth at least one watch and I would highly recommend it. The story isn't too similar but if you like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind this movie is definitely worth a chance.
on June 6, 2015
Love it!
on November 1, 2012
Lov superhero movies, Netflix had this and stopped weirdly half way through and just needed to watch in its entirety. Good fun quirky film