Griffin Streamline Sport Armband for iPod Touch and iPhone (Black)
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Lightweight, elegant ultra-slim design
- Clear full-face screen protector
- Reflective trim for safety at night
- Washable 2-way adjustable band for maximum size range and comfort
- Thin static-peel screen protector included
Customers Also Shopped For
- Size (LWH): 7.5 inches, 5.2 inches, 1.5 inches
- Weight: 1.44 ounces
Top Customer Reviews
1. Opened container, was impressed by the look of the product.
2. Placed iPhone into armband slot, which took quite a bit of effort.
3. Put it on my arm and was impressed by how it looked.
4. Spent the next 30 minutes attempting to remove my iPhone from the armband, which took an incredible amount of effort to remove. I almost ripped the armband apart with the amount of force it took to remove the phone. The screen of the iPhone essentially sticks to the plastic of the armband, and attempting to pull the iPhone out seemed to create a vacuum effect, where the harder I tried to get it out, the more airtight and secure it was.
I would not in a million years buy this product again, as it is complete garbage. If you feel like risking your $400 iPhone on this crappy $30 armband, go ahead, but I myself will be looking elsewhere. The manufacturer should be ashamed for making such an inferior product.
Unfortunately the armband case presses the sound volume buttons on the side of the iphone if you move your arm the wrong way. A total design flaw and very frustrating. If you think you'll be able to just see and play with your apps easily forget it. You need to either twist your arm very uncomfortably or twist the armband case -thereby messing with the volume again. So if your using a running or trail GPS App you'll have to stop the app to reset the volume. It can't be easily removed. In fact, unless you lift the protective plastic away from the iphone screen first it is extremely hard to remove.
Perhaps the iphone is just not meant to be on your arm because the case sure makes it feel that way. Try it for yourself by just taking your iphone and placing it on your arm.
Pros: Holds tightly
Able to use ipod and funtionality
Good quality matierial
Cons: Presses volume buttons
way too small for iphones
had to cut hole for headphone jack
P.S. Don't use this for lifting. This thing is way too big on your arm to be able to use. I only use this thing when i'm running, if that.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my iphone 3g and it works well and holds it in place and its very comfortable. It's excellent for the gym. There is a space for your headphones. Read morePublished on May 13, 2011 by futuredoc
I gave this as a gift. It was for my little brother who works out alot. It would have been great, but I didn't know you needed the plastic to cover the ipod. Read morePublished on February 6, 2010 by Kayla
This armband works for its necessary purpose but it isn't durable to last very long. The phone fits really snug into it and the armband material isn't very comfortable. Read morePublished on December 12, 2009 by Sarah Zawistowski
I like the item for the price I paid. Only problem is that while running I am constantly having to adjust the volume. Can't figure out why! Read morePublished on December 10, 2009 by M. Barron