Grill Beast BBQ Grilling Cooking Gloves - Heat Resistant Kevlar & Silicone Insulated Protection - Smoker and Kitchen Accessories
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FLAME RETARDANT AND HEAT RESISTANT, the Beast Armor Gloves are guaranteed to withstand extreme temperatures up to 662ºF (350ºC). This makes them perfect for grilling, smoking, cooking, baking, or handling super hot items in the kitchen and outdoors. These badass grilling gloves are also machine washable for easy and convenient cleaning.
- ONE SIZE COMFORTABLY FITS ALL with the design allowing for optimal flexibility and freedom of movement. The cuff is 4" in length, reaching mid-way up the lower arm. Unlike similar bbq accessories, the Beast Armor Gloves sufficiently cover your hands and arms to prevent discomfort and painful burns.
- WITH AN OUTER LAYER MADE FROM ARAMID 1313 (A KEVLAR FIBER), you can be rest assured you're receiving barbecue gloves manufactured using a high-strength material that's light in weight and offers maximum thermal protection. The inner layer consists of a blend of polyester (45%) and cotton (55%) for ultimate comfort at all times.
- A 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE AND LIFETIME WARRANTY ensure your complete satisfaction. With all risk removed, you can add a pair of premium quality grilling gloves to your bbq accessories and use them every day with confidence. We'll even throw in a FREE ebook filled with delicious recipes, tips, and more! Simply click "Add to Cart" now!
- HEAT-RESISTANT, NON-SLIP SILICONE COATED SEGMENTS on both the back and the front of the cooking gloves provide superb grip and control, giving you peace of mind. You can safely hold hot dishes for extended periods without worrying about your grip slipping or being affected by the intense heat.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Avoid Painful Burns and Handle Hot Items like a Badass -- With Ease and Confidence
Have a problem with intense heat licking your hands, burning your skin and singeing your arm hairs when grilling? The Beast Armor Gloves have you covered---quite literally.
Whether you're cooking over hot flames in the backyard or baking up a storm in the kitchen, you need a pair of high-quality grilling gloves to provide protection and comfort.4 Ways the Beast Armor Gloves Protect You
- Made from strong, lightweight, and heat-resistant Aramid fabric, the barbecue gloves absorb scorching 662ºF plus heat that would otherwise burn your hands and arms.
- The cuffs reach mid-way up your lower arm, ensuring you can work comfortably with the heat while being fully protected.
- Silicone coated strips improve your grip and control, allowing you to hold hot items for long periods without causing discomfort or letting heat seep through to your sensitive skin.
- The cotton and polyester inner lining increases comfort while the size, flexibility, and freedom of movement make the task at hand a piece of cake.
Protect yourself and you'll look wickedly fierce too!
Whether You're Flipping Burgers in the Backyard or Roasting Dinner in the Oven
The potential for suffering a burn injury is significant. Although no one means to get too close to a fire or brush their hand against a pan hovering around several hundred degrees, the chances are it'll happen at some point. The best way to avoid this common cooking-related danger, and work confidently around intense heat, is to wear a pair of high-quality, heat-resistant grill gloves — the Beast Armor Gloves, more specifically.
Heat resistant and flame retardant, the outer layer of the Beast Armor Gloves is made from high-strength Aramid 1313 material. This Kevlar fabric can withstand extreme temperatures up to 662°F (350°C), making them ideal for kitchen and backyard use. The gloves also measure 12" from the tip to the end of the cuff, reaching mid-way up your lower arm to provide ample skin coverage and protection from burns.
Non-Slip Silicone Strips for Improved Grip
For extra peace of mind, both the back and the front of the Beast Armor Gloves contain non-slip silicone coated sections. This safety feature ensures you have excellent grip and control over the hot food or dish you're holding. You don't have to worry about intense heat penetrating through to your sensitive skin or the discomfort that comes with holding scalding items for long periods. As long as you have the Beast Armor Gloves on, you can pick up and carry hot items with ease and confidence.While the outer fabric may be super strong, lightweight, and durable, the inner lining of each glove is made from a blend of cotton (55%) and polyester (45%). This ensures your ultimate comfort at all times. In addition, one size fits all with the clever design allowing for optimal freedom of movement and flexibility.
You'll even receive helpful advice, tips, and mouth-watering recipes.
Heat-Resistant, High-Strength Aramid (Kevlar Fabric) Material
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I even have a pair of those high-dollar all silicone gloves which are great for heat resistance but because I have giant bear claws for hands it takes me 10 minutes to get the damn things on and I really can't move my hands all that well and those stiff gloves.
Now I will say that these gloves are a little on the tired side but even the manufacturer includes a note stating that they are supposed to be on the safe side and as you wear them they will adapt to the size of your hands which seems to be true as I already have more room than the first time I put them. They block heat exceptionally well even at searing temperatures and the extra links on the couch makes a huge difference as far as making sure your wrist is protected as well. Dexterity is actually surprisingly good as the gloves are not all that bulky. It's also safe to put these in the washing machine but you have to let them air-dry. I'm hoping this is the last pair of BBQ gloves I ever have to buy as I am exceptionally happy with the quality.
Pros: Quality material, well made. Do a good job of covering the wrists, too.
Usage: Grill, smoker, oven, even hot light bulbs... But they aren't just for hot items - I've used them digging through our deep freeze as well.
Fit: They fit my husbands hands well (he has average-sized hands for a guy) and while they're slightly big on my hands (which I would consider average for a woman), it's no big deal at all. Now, I'm not as graceful when using tongs or grabbing smaller utensils, but it hasn't impeded my grilling like a potholder would. In fact, because of these gloves, I feel like I have an easier time grilling.
Cons: After using these so much, you may find yourself grabbing for hot items without the gloves on, so be careful. :)
I had tried other gloves but the fingers were pretty big and so were a bit clumsy. Also other gloves were short and would come up to the wrist. These are longer and that is what you need when you're flipping burgers on the far end.
- great heat protection
- good length which you definitely need
- very nice grip with silicone
- snug fit which is rare. Allows you to be more precise.
- very comfortable on the inside (see pic)
Bottom line. Just get the gloves.
* disclaimer- I got them free to review but would be very happy to pay for them.
Why don't you listen to these reviews and offer these in three size ranges?
Product is good in all other aspects, and would sell more I would think.
Bottom line, medium hands - highly recommend
Small hands - will work
Large hands - move on
Most recent customer reviews
Going to have to reorder. Ex stole them.