Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
GrillEye, Red GE0001 Smart Bluetooth Grilling & Smoking Thermometer
|Power Source||Not Applicable|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 300' Bluetooth range*: Bluetooth connection enables users to monitor grilling temperatures from up to a 300 foot distance, without experiencing disconnections.
- 6 Probe ports: GrillEye allows easy monitoring of up to 6 different temperature probes at the same time.
- Dual temperature display: GrillEye displays, simultaneously, the current as well as the target temperature, using 2 different LED indicators.
- 2 in 1 Temperature Probes FDA approved for safe use with food. Includes 2 Pro-grade thermometer probes, made of space grade aluminum with flame-proof grip, and 2 clips for ambient temperature readings
- Elegant and rugged design: GrillEye is designed to withstand the roughest conditions during grilling and smoking, without losing its premium style that makes it stand out from the bunch.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Now you can grill like a Pro with GrillEye
Grill to Perfection
2 in 1 Temperature Probes
- The GrillEye includes 2 Pro-grade meat thermometer probes, made of space grade aluminum, and 2 clips for ambient temperature readings
- GrillEye probes are the 1st worldwide, to be certified by the FDA for safe use with food.
6 Availabe ports
Grill to perfection without worrying about the number of guests. GrillEye allows you to track, easily, the temperature of up to 6 different probes at the same time.
300ft Bluetooth range*
Bluetooth connection of the GrillEye, enables you to monitor temperatures from over 300 feet, without annoying disconnections.
*True long range Bluetooth (up to 300ft distance) is measured in a straight line without obstacles.
Dual temperature display
For each thermometer probe, the GrillEye displays, simultaneously, the current as well as the target temperature, using 2 different LED indicators, so that you can see what's cooking, even without your mobile phone.
Elegant and rugged design
GrillEye is designed to withstand the tough conditions during grilling and smoking, without losing its premium style that makes it stand out from the bunch.
The GrillEye screen is made of a specially coated polymer that keeps the device lightweight while reflecting the sunlight, thus allowing you to read temperatures easily.
GrillEye uses a space-grade, aluminum rotating stand that allows you to adjust the device's position and enhance your viewing angle, whether you are standing or sitting.
Healthy grilling & smoking
The grip of GrillEye probes is made of space-grade aluminum that won't melt in your food like plastic does. This is why GrillEye probes are the 1st worldwide to receive FDA approval.
GrillEye is a Smart Bluetooth Grilling & Smoking Thermometer
GrillEye continuously monitors your grill or smoker and lets know when food is ready by sending a message to your smartphone.
Take your grilling & smoking skills to the next level with GrillEye
Setting custom or preset temperature alarms and timers has never been easier. Track up to 6 different temperatures simultaneously, whether grilling or smoking, or even both, using your iPhone or Android device. Just set your preferences and let GrillEye do the rest for you.
The GrillEye app is available in the App Store and Google Play Store.
Compare with similar items
Keep a watchful eye on your meats and proteins with the GrillEye Smart Bluetooth Grilling and Smoking Thermometer. Allow yourself to relax with friends and family by utilizing this helpful thermometer to track the progress of your grilling and smoking. Use up to six aluminum probes that attach via cord to a detached monitor that displays current and target temperatures. You can lounge up to 328 feet away from your cooking area, and the monitor will let you know all the juicy details of your latest batch of ribs, steaks, burgers, or brats. It's the perfect way to keep an eye on your goods -- but also maximize your time in the presence of loved ones. Dimensions: 3.5W x 1D x 5H in.. Aluminum construction. Available in red. Monitor temperatures up to 328 ft.. Up to 6 temperature probes at a time. Displays current and target temperatures.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The app was easy to install on my Android, but the alarms sound like a smoke alarm which is so high pitched it send the dogs running. This need to be fixed and the user should be able to select any alarm tone or ring tone for any specific reminder.
The best grill thermometer I've ever used, hands down. Here's why:
I insert the probes and walk away with total peace of mind.
Using the phone app, I set alarms for the temp I want (pre-programmed based on meat and doneness), and also a timer for the flip.
Then, I grab a beer and entertain in the kitchen or yard, without worrying about the meat. Dingding! Flip!
Back to having fun. Dingding! Supper's ready!
Chicken and Pork are never overcooked. I use multiple probes when Mom wants rare and Dad wants well done steak. Now I'm their favorite son ;)
Probes can be easily racked when not in use.
Unit is small and light, and holds up fine when grilling in the rain or snow.
At first I was hesitant about the price. After using this product, it's easily worth every penny.
Have used this primarily on the smoker and everything has been perfect so far. House is stucco which limits range on the thing to well under 100'. But I have no issue leaving my ipad in the kitchen while smoking outside and get alarms to check things.
So much better than the unbranded maverick I was using before.
Would love it if it would trend temps over time but even similar cuts (brisket) don't cook the same smoke to smoke.
Here are some of the many pros:
- Very easy to setup. Connected right to my phone.
- Interface is very easy to use and to read. You can set your temp to any temperature you like.
- Has 6 thermometer ports.....but only comes with 2 and you can select temp and meats for each one independently
- The wiring for the gauges is very sturdy and constructed well
- not a bad range for WiFi, but would be nice if it was longer. That may be more of an issue with my home WiFi, but it would be nice if I could go further away without the loud out of range beeping.
- The alert noise is way to loud and way too frequent. So when your meat is done, you have to get to your device or smoker/grill quick.
- Would be nice if the length of the thermometers was about 2 feet longer. Makes it easier to place the main control in a better spot further from smoker/grill
Overall, I'm very satisfied with this. I use my smoker a couple times a week and this is so far my favorite of all the remote thermometers I have used.
My only complaint is the built in temp alarm sound is really annoying. It would be great if the app allowed you to turn off the built in alarm and let you choose your own notification sound or vibration.
I also agree with other reviewers that the plastic casing unfortunatly does make this product feel like a child's toy instead of the quality product it is.
Top reviews from other countries
Nach anfänglicher Begeisterung .......
- nerviger sehr lauter Alarmton der nicht leiser gestellt werden kann, auch kein deaktivieren möglich
- seit über einem Jahr kein Update der App - trotz Beschwerden de User und viel blabla des Herstellers
- jetzt der erste Temperaturfühler defekt!
--> Anschaffungspreis = 70.- EUR = sehr hoch
--> 2 neue Temperaturfühler = 41.- EUR = sehr hoch
Für 20.- EUR bekomme ich von der Konkurenz ein neues Gerät mit 2 Temperaturfühlern, oder für 63.- EUR ein neues Gerät mit 6 Temperaturfühlern. Akzeptable Qualität und weitaus günstiger!
Mein Tipp: Finger weg von Grilleye! Hoher Preis, Qualität nicht angemessen.
Allerdings weicht die angezeigte Temperatur um 10-50 grad ab. Bei der Gans am hl.Abend zeigte es 225 grad an, laut verbauten Grillthermometer hatten wir 175 Grad, was durch ein weiteres Thermometer bestätigt wurde.
Gestern wich das Thermometer nur 15 Grad ab.
Gemessen mit beiden Fühler.
Alles klappt prima und mit der App ist das Einstellen der Temperaturen ganz einfach. Einzig der Alarmton während der Aufheizphase ist nervig und muss immer extra abgeschalten werden. Das ist allerdings jammern auf hohem Niveau.