GrillEze Quick-Read, Dual-Probe Stainless Steel Digital Meat Thermometer
|Sale:||$17.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$22.49 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TWO STAINLESS STEEL QUICK-READ TINES: gather a doubly accurate internal meat temperature in 5-10 seconds using two wipe-clean, rust-resistant stainless steel probes
- PRE-PROGRAMMED MEAT TYPE & TENDERNESS LEVEL: cook meats to desired tenderness with confidence! Just select meat-type and doneness level, target temperature will display and beep when temperature is met
- EXTRA LONG 16" REACH: avoid burning your hands over the grill, smoker, deep fryer, oven, etc. with an extra long 16" probe and easy-to-grip, non-slip handle
- LIGHT-UP, EASY-TO-READ LED DISPLAY: display lights up for evening cooking and displays temperature (in °C or °F) and tenderness level
- FOR BOTH HOME & PROFESSIONAL USE: with an accuracy of ±1.5°F in the range of -58°F to 302°F there is a wide range of temperature measuring applications
Customers also shopped for
Never serve under/over-cooked meat again! Add chef-quality precision to your grilling repertoire with the GrillEze Stainless Steel Dual-Probe, Quick-Read Digital Meat Thermometer & Fork. With 5 pre-programmed meat types and 4 tenderness levels, this dual-probe meat thermometer displays your target "cooked" temperature and beeps when the meat is ready! The fork design combines the average of 2 measurements for a more accurate internal reading = ±1.5°F in the range of -58°F to 302°F.
GrillEze SOUS CHEF TIPS:
¥ Insert fork tines into thickest portion of meat for a true tenderness reading.
¥ Meat will continue to cook after it has been removed from a heat source. Keep the continued temperature rise in mind during a resting period (~3 - 30 minutes depending on type/size).
¥ False readings will accidentally display by touching bone or fat pockets.
¥ Thin meats (under 0.5") are difficult to measure properly as they tend to cook through quickly.
¥ To clean, wipe tines with soap and water (never use harsh chemicals like rubbing alcohol).
¥ Do not submerge plastic casing in water or place in dishwasher.
¥ Do not leave thermometer in heat source for the duration of cooking. The plastic casing will be damaged if exposed to high heat for an extended period of time.
¥ Do not touch probes immediately after taking a reading.
GrillEze 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
¥ GrillEze products are distributed exclusively by WESSOL and are warranted against defects or failures for one year from the purchase date. Should you incur a defect or failure during this period, WESSOL will assist you or replace the product(s) at no additional cost.