- ☞ BUY MORE, SAVE MORE - Save 10% on Your Order when You Purchase Any 2 Grillaholics Products. Enter code GRLHLCS2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ☞ BUY MORE, SAVE MORE - Save 15% on Your Order when You Purchase Any 3 Grillaholics Products. Enter code GRLHLCS3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ☞ BUY MORE, SAVE MORE - Save 20% on Your Order when You Purchase Any 4 Grillaholics Products. Enter code GRLHLCS4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ☞ BUY MORE, SAVE MORE - Buy 2 Grillaholics products get 10% off; Buy 3 Grillaholics products get 15% off; Buy 4 Grillaholics products get 20% off; Buy 5 Grillaholics products get 25% off. Enter code GRLHLCS1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press and Recipe eBook - Extended Warranty - Hamburger Patty Maker for Grilling - BBQ Grill Accessories
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE PROFESSIONAL DIFFERENCE – The name says it all: Grillaholics. We’re addicted to this stuff! Being the master grillers that we are, we bring you a durable, professional, commercial grade burger press that makes perfect round burgers like a machine! You also get our Stuffed Burger Recipe ebook FREE with your order.
- A JACK OF ALL TRADES – Our burger press is the perfect companion for your home kitchen. Make patties or stuffed burgers with ease. Cook them indoor in a pan or outdoor on your grill!
- SUPREME CLEAN - No matter how many delicious stuffed burgers you make with your burger press, clean up is easy with our dishwasher safe press.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS - Made of heavy duty durable BPA-free nonstick plastic material so you can make burger patties instead of a mess.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – Every set we sell is backed by a full 100% MONEY BACK LIFETIME GUARANTEE!! If our product isn’t for you, just send it back our way, and we’ll make it right.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
THE SECRET TO MAKING BURGERS LIKE A PRO!
Are you tired of hand pattying your burgers? Do you want to jazz up your burgers by stuffing delicious bacon, cheese, peppers, or even mac and cheese in your burgers?
The Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press is the perfect grilling accessory to help you make delicious, perfectly proportioned burgers every time. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Press It - Press about half to 5/8 of your meat in the burger press.
2) Stuff It - Remove the larger cup from the top of the press, make a cavity to add your fillings.
3) Seal It - Flatten the remainder of the meat and place it on top of the fillings. Add the larger cup back to the press and seal your burger.
The Grillaholics Burger Press will change the way you grill! Grillaholics Burger Press makes the perfect gift for the special man or woman in your life. With our beautifully crafted grilling accessories, not only will you be a master of the grill, but you’ll look like one too!
GRILL LIKE A PRO AT YOUR NEXT BBQ! Become the GRILL MASTER you’ve always wanted to be!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TLDR: The Grillaholics stuffed burger press is awesome.
After a quick web search the most popular recipe for a stuffed burger was made with diced onions, jalapenos, and pepper jack cheese. I prepped all the ingredients and then made my first patty with the burger press.
1. Throw in ground meat for bottom part of patty (after a couple tries I figured out the perfect amount)
2. Press down then remove the inner mold to create a normal sized patty with an indent in it
3. Place a good amount of heaven (onions, jalapenos, and pepper jack) into the crater
4. Starting from the outside, fill in the rest of the top with more ground meat
5. Using the flat mold press down on patty to seal heaven in the patty
I now had a stuffed patty but there is more to do
7. Coat patty in worcestershire then season with salt/pepper
8. I smoked the patties at 240 degrees for an hour and a half with pecan, flipping once halfway. BEST BURGER OF MY LIFE
My family wants me to cook burgers every weekend now and I don't mind. There are so many combinations I am thinking of trying. My wife wants hers next one stuffed with red wine and garlic mushrooms then melt swiss cheese on top. I am looking into getting a fried egg inside of the burger, they say to freeze the cooked egg so when you put it in the patty it wont squish everywhere, then it thaws out while the meat cooks. With this secret weapon I will become a Burger GOD among my friends and family!!!
I read a ton of reviews, and ordered this on Prime and got it on a Sunday, and that night we made *great* burgers! I thought it was a total breeze to use, compared to the other press. In part maybe because as I was waiting for it to arrive, I searched around other videos and saw how to use it and got ideas on what to do. I combined about 5 different ideas in to our first attempt.
I used 2 pounds of grass fed beef, and then in a large bowl, I mixed in some Worcestershire and soy sauce, along with fresh cut cilantro and some basil, sea salt and ground pepper (no real measuring here, just whatever you like). After needing that to get a good mix, I arranged the meat on a serving plate in a meatloaf configuration and then used a dough scraper to divide in to 4 even amounts (the dough scraper was a great tip that I saw on a video on stuffed burgers, and I ordered that at the same time as the press and it worked great). Then I got a small bowl for the stuffing out and added in some minced garlic, sliced jalapeno, pepper rings and mushroom, and shredded American cheese, and stirred together.
Just divide each portion of the meat in to 2/3rds (for the base that you make a deep well impression in to), and 1/3rd for the top. The base just requires a little bit of pressure and a slight bit of turning to get an even patty. Taking the cover off for the well press is a little tricky, but I used a paper towel to get more grip. Then repeat that even pressure and sight turning motion to make the deep and consistent well, removing any excess meat that comes out (just add that to the 1/3rd portion for the top patty for now). Then put the cover for the well back on, make a bit of a patty with the remaining 1/3rd (doesn't have to be perfect, just close enough of a patty to put on top of the base), then press and turn slightly again, trimming any excess off for the next burger. Once you’re done, just press up in the center of the base (make sure it’s in the center, that’ll make it come out easier, and without any damage) to get the patty out, and then plop the patty down on a plate face first, with the base being on top (gravity will unstick the base from the patty). The patties came out looking perfect!
Now to address some minor issues: 1) I did notice some slight sticking that one reviewer mentioned, but it wasn’t *nothing* compared to the disaster of the other press. I’m really not worried about this as I made 4x ½ pound burgers without any real issue at all. 2) I'll keep experimenting with getting the cover to the well press on and off, but a paper towel seemed to help. 3) I couldn't find any information about the ebook on the packaging or on the Grillaholics web site, so I may have to call about that (sadly, no customer service e-mail). But these are all *VERY* minor things IMHO. After suffering through a very poor product (which is now sitting in the recycle bin), I'm very happy with this! We’ll be eating the other two burgers for lunch today, and I can see years of use ahead of us with this press :-)
Fresh avacado slice, cheddar, worceseshire sauce and some chorizo. I'll be using this until I wear it out.
I thought it needed better directions in the packaging, but there are YouTube videos made by other happy customers that demonstrate it quite nicely.
I'm a costumer for life.
My go-to recipe is, per pound of meat, 1 egg, a big handful of parmesan cheese, fresh diced onions or dried minced if you must, garlic powder, pepper, salt of course, a couple of dashes of Italian seasoning, about half an 8-oz can or a bit more of Hunts tomato sauce with basil, oregano, and garlic, and about half a cup or so of oats - I mix oats and flaxseed and nutritional yeast if I have it (keeping it lower carb). You can also add mozarella or cheddar cheese. This makes a really savory little meatloaf.
Most recent customer reviews