Grind Gourmet Salt and Pepper Grinder Set of 2 with Modern Thumb Push Button Grinder, Premium Stainless Steel, for Black Pepper, Sea Salt and Himalayan Salt, With Stand"
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 6 inches; 4 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FORM AND FUNCTION EXQUISITELY PAIRED Grind Gourmet is the creator of the Original Pump & Grind salt and pepper grinder set. Similar looking mills on the market are evidence of Grind Gourmet’s success, however, Grind Gourmet mills are made with a superior quality stainless steel, the core is solid steel, not plastic so pressure from grinding will not cause the mill to break. Once you use these mills you’ll never want to be without them. Enjoy our environmentally friendly pepper grinders.
- FREE UP ONE HAND with Grind Gourmet’s Original Herb Grinder. Whether you are adding Himalayan sea salt or peppercorns to a dish/recipe these salt and pepper grinders out perform other salt and pepper mills on the market. Our one handed pepper mill and salt grinder will allow you to grind some fresh sea salt seasoning onto a hard-boiled egg or burrito without having to put it down because thumb salt and pepper grinders do the work conventional two-hand operated salt and pepper mills require.
- NO MORE MESS No one likes the salt and pepper mess left over after seasonings a meal, we gotcha cover with our mess free stand. We designed our salt and pepper mill set to come with stands to hold your mills in place, keeping them from toppling over and contain residual grind granules from messing up the kitchen or tabletop.
- EASY TO USE EASY TO REFILL Operating our one handed pepper grinder is easy, if my grandmother can use it so can you! Using our mills helps to keep your muscles in good shape. Put the battery-powered mills aside keep your texting thumbs in good shape! To refill our mills we suggest keeping salt and pepper in freezer sized bags in your pantry to easily scoop pepper into the pepper grinder and salt into the salt mill.
- BEST PRODUCT BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE Every purchase is backed by a no-questions-asked policy we want you happy so in the unlikely event of a complication, we’ll be around to assist you. We created the Original Pump & Grind in 2000 with the highest quality stainless steel to prevent rust and wear. You get what you pay for with Grind Gourmet products! We have offered the best salt and pepper grinders for almost two decades now there is a reason for that, we’ll be around should you need us!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Grind Gourmet's Original Pump & Grind Mill Set In All Stainless
Cooking & Eating Is More Fun with Grind Gourmet's Original Pump & Grind Mills
Grind Gourmet offers the Original designed Pump & Grind mills.
The Reflex all stainless set is a favorite! All of Grind Gourmet's Original Pump & Grind Mills work the same way, simply press the top button to send the grinding rod down through the contents of the mill to add fresh ground salt and pepper to any dish or recipe. Having more than one salt and pepper grinder in your home or kitchen makes daily life just a little easier. Keep a set of salt and pepper mills on the dining room table and another on the kitchen counter for easy access while cooking. The Pump & Grind sets come with a mess-free stand to keep residual salt and pepper from messing up your countertop or table.
Want the best buy the best! Grind Gourmet's salt and pepper grinders have been around since 2001. With almost 19 years in business offering our exclusive designs, we know you will enjoy what we have to offer. We took the time to ensure quality products and continue to take care of our customers. Each salt and pepper grinder set comes in an elegant box that makes for great gift giving.
James Bond would approve and we know you will too!
|Reflex Set||Spring Action Set||Exec Pen Set||Buckland Set||Travel Set||Salt Cellar|
|One Hand Operated||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Solid Stainless Make||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Operating Spring Exposed||✓||✓|
|Easy To Fill||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Mess-Free Stand Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Content Viewing Window||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Container for Spices with Spoon||✓|
Easy to operate!
- Open Base
- Start Grinding!
- Use small to medium granule salts
- Shake to move contents of mill around
- Do not over fill
- Firm grip to grind
Invest in Quality, Buy Grind Gourmet's Original Design!
Grind Gourmet Original Pump & Grind Mills - Designed in 2001. Offers a high-quality stainless steel body. Our entire collection comes in a variety of colors, styles, sets (with mess-free stand) and singles. Only Grind Gourmet offers the original design, don't be fooled by others, there is a difference in quality!
The Copy Mill- looks like the original but does not perform like the original due to the inferior plastic core and metal quality. Many sellers offer the copy mill because its an affordable item to buy off Chinese manufacturers to sell on Amazon due to Grind Gourmet's Original mill's success. A thin metal sleeve that does on occasion slip out of place covers the plastic core. The plastic core doesn't stand up as well as the Original's metal core due to the pressure from the grinding process. Knowing the difference between these two mills should help you to decide what to invest in.
For almost 19 years now Grind Gourmet has stood behind each and every product offered!
What Makes Grind Gourmet Original Pump & Grind Mills A Must Have!
Chefs Love Them!
Chefs all over the world prefer Grind Gourmet's Original Pump & Grind mills. Who wants to add a little fun to making or enjoying a meal!
Seasoning Made Easy!
Pump & Grind Salt and Pepper Grinders allow you to deliver taste to your meal with just one hand without having to put your food down! Burrito in one hand, pepper or salt grinder in the other, enjoy!
The Original Pump & Grind mills are made of solid stainless steel!
The Original Pump & Grind mills have a solid stainless steel core, similar mills are made with a plastic core. Buying the best ensures years of use!
Compare with similar items
Fill, Shake then Press Modern Push Botton To Grind Salt or Pepper
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***Grind customer service finally responded well after my second email to them. Amazon had already taken care of the issue.
I truly think people get caught up with how these look over how they function. I know these come highly recommended by other reviewers and those coming from cheaper knockoffs (which do have more plastic parts compared to these which are well built) but or one, your thumb is the one doing all the work to grind the salt or pepper through each pushdown action. Think about that for a second. This isn't your wrist with all its muscles easily twisting a top that has a lot of leverage to help you. Nor is it some elaborate mechanism that grinds gears at the push of a button, it's a simple knurled rod connected to the button that forces salt and pepper through a hole at the bottom thereby crushing it along the way. This may not sound bad in theory until you you realize you have to push somewhat hard, this is not the same as clicking a pen! You also have to push pretty far down as there is a lot of travel to get any appreciable amount to come out by this crushing process.
On the good side this means only a small bit comes out every time so you can easily adjust how much you're adding to your food. However if you do any kind of cooking like I do and keep these near the stove then your thumb will probably ache after just a few pushes. Beyond this, they are heavy, not lightweight. If I handed you a chunk of stainless steel that would pretty much be what this is about. Lastly, they are very expensive for simple salt and pepper shakers. They don't hold a lot of either salt or pepper and they are hard to fill since the openings are small and shallow.
Honestly I couldn't stand them after two weeks and without telling my girlfriend this she came to the same conclusion. Ikea has great alternatives which have an easy to grip twist top, lightweight, much more ergonomic, hold a lot more, and are $6 a piece. It's a no brainer in my book.
Imagine my surprise when I ran across these (months later) on the internet -- made by a company in Vail, Colorado, and apparently copied by some others...… But these are the solid stainless steel ones like we had seen, and match the picture that I had taken of the original ones exactly. Totally happy to have found them here in the US!
My ONLY concern with them is that they can be a bit hard to push. If you don't have good thumb strength, you may have difficulty using them one-handed -- but you can always revert to using both hands!