Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 148 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on March 28, 2017
I bought a small bottle of this stuff, fall of 2016. How I use it: in the winter I occasionally take my car to the car wash. I never go to a car wash where they use devices that touch your car -- is too easy to get a scratch or have something yanked off your car. So my car is only getting sprayed off which leaves a slight, dirty film behind. I then go home and use the Speed Shine to further clean my car. I squirt the Speed Shine and then wipe it off. The Speed Shine does a good job and it provides some lubrication to keep my car from getting scratched while I wipe the grime off.
on July 9, 2016
The item arrived leaking soaked the box and the other products. Half of the chemical had leaked out of the jug. Only received half the product for the full price.
on August 28, 2016
Lowered it to one star. As you can see, I am not the only one who experienced this leak during shipment and arrival issue. Poorly packed during manufacturing and by Amazon during shipment. The cap was loose and the seal was leaking all over. It was not bagged as it normally should. Messy refund/claims communications/transaction. As for the product, I have had better detailers than this. If you need a luber for claying your car, this will work but that is just about it. I do not recommend as your prime detailer.
review image
on October 15, 2015
I have fallen in love with the stuff! Buying the gallon refill is the only way to go. It is extremely universal in use, to the point that I use it daily to clean the windows of the ag equipment I operate. It actuallyt helps keep the glass cleaner than using conventional glass cleaner does, paint on vehicles included. My black Subaru outback is responding well to the stuff. Just make sure you use good quality microfiber towels and fold them into fourths and ALWAYS turn to new sides frequently or you are making homemade sandpaper if you dont. I always do the entire vehicle and then take a dry clean microfiber around the car to buff the light haze that has dried at the end for a super shine! Use it correctly and I promise you will love it too!
on July 23, 2013
This is a very good quick detailing spray. It is natural wax based spray to lift dust and oils from your weekend drives. Nice lubricity and no slimy residue. If used often, SpeedShine leave behind enough wax that you would not have to wax as frequently (if at all).

The gallon container is very durable, and has a sealed top when new, so no spills during transit.
Griots sells a screw-on funnel at their site for the spray bottles. I recommend getting that too.
on May 16, 2015
What it's not: a wax or polish. What it is: a lubricant for use when "claying" the finish of a car, or for a quick shine for a recently washed car with a good coat of previously applied wax. I like the stuff and bought a gallon as I use it on 2-cars between monthly waxing and also on our motor home. But is it superior to other, more mass-market (and cheaper) products like those from McGuire's or Mother's? I don't know; I've used all 3 and about 4 more, think they are all pretty similar.
on September 13, 2013
Basically, I tried the Spray-On Speed Shine Kit, was impressed, so I got a gallon. I think that should be reason enough that this product is good.

Verdict: I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
on October 12, 2013
I have used Griots products for over ten years on everything from an early Porsche to a new Ford super duty (even an old trctor) with fantastic results. No complaints, ever. I use speed shine nearly every day for bugs, dust and bird droppings and it always amazes me how well it works.
I really like having access to it from Amazon as shipping took quite a while from Griots directly (west coast to east coast). if you havent used their products before, call their customer service number to find out more. They also have a great detailing manual and videos on their website to learn what products to use and how to use them.
on January 17, 2016
I used to buy the one in the spray bottle, but found this a bit cheaper. Just refill the empty bottle and off to shining you go. I have used this product since March or 2015 and will keep using it until they stop selling it or something else comes along that is better. Keep in mind that this is not a wax replacement for your vehicle. You have to have a base wax down, this poduct prolongs the wax look. If you have a new vehicle this product will prolong that factory paint shine longer.
on January 15, 2017
This has to be one of the best products ever! It's perfect for "between washes touch-ups!" It also removes bugs easily. We just bought a black car and really use this stuff to keep it looking good!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.