- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 1.2 inches ; 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004KTJ2CE
- Item model number: TG5901
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #310,144 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Grip by High Sierra Payback Messenger Bag - Punk Plaid/Black
FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes: Key Ring Holder
- Denier: 600
- Shell Material Polyester
- Exterior Features: Front Zip Pocket, Padded Shoulder Strap, Cell Phone Pocket, Water Bottle Pocket, Adjustable Strap
- Interior Features: Laptop Pocket, Internal Organizer, Zip Pocket
- Protective Qualities: Ripstop
- Handle Type: Adjustable Strap
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Transport your things in style with this black and plaid messenger bag from High Sierra. The roomy bag is big enough to carry your school items and personal things. A zip closure and front buckles keep your things safe and secure inside the bag.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
NOTE: I just found out that the pad can move, and I LOVE IT! I've been using it for a few weeks, and it's lightweight and SUPER comfortable.
I had originally planned to use this as a large-ish purse, but it's large enough that I'll probably make it my carryon for when I travel (which I do rather a lot).
It seems sturdy, and I really like the design of it. I'm a huge fan of plaids, so this is definitely something I'm glad I bought!
I got it to use for work so I didn't have to lug around a bunch of different bags (purse/lunch/tote/books) and I still have ample room in this bad boy. :)