|Item Weight||25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||PTN325B|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Head Style||Bugle Head|
|Warranty Description||TEN-YEAR warranty against rust and corrosion|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.99 shipping
Grip-Rite PTN325B 8-by-3-Inch Coarse Thread Exterior Screws with Bugle Head, Grey, 25-Pound Bucket
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for a variety of outdoor projects including decks and fences
- Approved for exterior use with all types of treated lumber
- Ten year warranty against rust and corrosion, including when used with treated lumber
- 3" x #8
- Bugle Head, #2 Phillips Drive
- PG+10 GREY, Coarse Thread, Sharp Point
- 25lb Clear Resealable Bucket with Handle
- Approximately 75 per pound
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Grip-Rite name represents quality and value to professional contractors on jobsites across North America, including the Caribbean. First introduced in 1975, Grip-Rite is now the top-selling brand of fasteners in America.
From the Manufacturer
Outdoor Construction - Exterior Screws - PrimeGuard+ Ten - TEN-YEAR Warranty against rust and corrosion. For outdoor projects including decks and fences. Grip-Rite® brand fasteners from PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.