Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Grip Pro Trainer Hand Grip Forearm Strength Gripper
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE: GripPro trainer is an extremely effective finger-hand-forearm strength and endurance trainer.
- 3 LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY: GREEN-30lb. Easy , Black-40lb. Medium, and Red-50lb.Difficult
- EASY TO USE & PORTABLE: GripPro trainer is very portable and easy to use, almost anywhere/anytime - at your desk, stuck in traffic, walking, on the treadmill, etc.
- WHY IT’S THE BEST: When compared to other portable hand/forearm exercisers Grip Pro Trainer has a great feeling in the hand and is superior to: Grip type balls-extremely boring and mostly therapeutic; metal spring devices with handles-awkward, uncomfortable and due to the fulcrum of the spring give an uneven exercise; hand held gyros-difficult to use.
- WHO NEEDS IT? Few people appreciate how important grip strength is. It affects your abilities in many hobbies and pastimes and your performance in most sports such as: golf, tennis, rock climbing, basketball, baseball, water skiing, jet skis, mountain bikes, extreme sports, softball, Harleys, snowmobiles, and MORE!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Color: 3 Pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So the new set arrived today and I open the amazon prime box to be greeted with a standard zip loc bag with a printed bar code sticker. Now not a commercial bag, but a "I packed my lunch", "when did I put that in the freezer?" Zip loc bag. Inside that was three individually wrapped grip rings. 30 lb = green and about what I remember. 40 lb= black, heavier that my current red 50 lb from the old set. And 50 lb = red, almost exactly the same as the green 30 lb or maybe about 5 lbs heavier.
In short either the colors are off or the person I Sri Lanka screwed up the mix when trying to set the durometer of the rubber. I'm feeling like this maybe a knock off set.
In the picture is the local store bought red below the black I would guess closer to 60 lb.
The "donuts" are probably less versatile than putty for individual finger training, but by changing hand/finger position, they work fairly well.
They do smell heavily of rubber when they first arrive -- let them air out and after a few uses they are fine. Soap and water wash may help as well.
The green and black feel identical to me, but the resistance between black and green and red is significant.
I did get some irritation from initial use due to the friction with the rubber -- kind of like a gym mat burn -- but it subsided after a few days of use.
Overall very pleased after several weeks of use.
After discovering that the green one is too easy, I don't think I'll get much of any use from it so that's a little regrettable. However, with the potential ability to work my way to the red one, I think the set is still worth buying.
I leave the black one at work and it stays on my desk all the time. It's smallish size is good for staying out of the way. I find myself squeezing these when I have to be on a call for a while or waiting for a large set of docs to finish printing.
Like any exercise tool, you'll only notice improvements with regular use. That's why I really like that I can keep this at work and it doesn't illicit the weird looks that a more traditional grip trainer might.
Most recent customer reviews