- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07556L9ZT
- Average Customer Review: 267 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35,377 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Elite Leather Gym Gloves with Built in 2" Wide Wrist Wraps Best Grip & Design for WeightLifting Power Lifting Bodybuilding & Strength Training Workout Exercises
- 2 POWER LIFTING & BODYBUILDING ESSENTIALS IN ONE Gym gloves enhance your grip while the 2-inch wide, 25-inch Leather long wrist wraps provide stability and reduce your risk of injury. Why buy two pieces of workout gear when you can get the benefits of both with one comfortable, high quality leather glove?
- SO EASY TO TAKE OFF Unlike other lifting gloves, Grip Power Pads® gloves are easy to remove and offer two different removal options. Either grip the loops on the 2nd and 4th fingers to pull or grip the tab on the side and the thumb, 3rd & 5th fingers to pull
- NO MORE CALLUSES AND BLISTERS! Blue two tone rubber padding adds extra insulation and enhances grip strength to improve safety and prevent abrasions, burns, calluses and blisters! You'll be able to give every rep your all with these gym gloves
- MADE FOR A PERFECT FIT Offered in Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large; Consult the sizing chart to find the right option for your hands!
- LOVE THEM OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK! Our workout gym gloves are handmade from luxury quality leather! We're so sure you’ll love them that we offer a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee on ever pair! In addition, there is a 1-year Mail In & replacement warranty on each pair of our weight lifting gym gloves sold
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you're hoping to dominate at the power lifting competition or want to reshape your physique and get completely ripped, you need to be able to work out as hard as possible whenever you hit the gym. At the same time, you can't afford to end up with a wrist injury or a painful blister on your hands that leaves you sidelined. That's why no power lifter, bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast can afford to be without the Elite Leather Gym Gloves with Built-in Wrist Wraps. The Grip Power Pads® gym gloves are unlike anything on the market today because they combine two essential pieces of power lifting gear into one design. First, you get the benefit of protective leather weight lifting gym gloves padded with blue rubber insulation that cushions your hands. Unlike thick, bulky workout gym gloves, ours enhance your grip and allow you to hold on tight for more explosive movements.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Wrist support is excellent: Something that I was looking for as I have weak wrist. They support it well during bench press.
- Grip over bars/dumbbells: I practice hanging on monkey bars using this and the grip has been excellent.
- Easy off : Small loops between fingers helps to remove the gloves easily. Something that my previous gloves didn't have.
- Velcro for wrist wrap: I love the new velco material they have used. It doesn't stick to your jerseys. Older one damaged lot of my jerseys.
Cons: Nothing much. When you get it out of the package there is a strong leather/chemical smell. Make sure you soak it in soap water.
Too much branding which I think could have been avoided (Personal view).
Hope this helps. Stay Fit!
So what are the cons? If I had to dig deep, which I will now do, I did notice a strong smell of paint on the gloves. After a few uses, they now have a nice leather smell to them, which I enjoy. Another con would be those finger straps I mentioned. Although I enjoy them I can see why others may not. But they seem pretty easy to cut off without damaging the gloves, so again we're digging deep for complaints here. My final complaint is that they did not have the color I wanted, which was solid black so I had to settle for saving a few bucks and going with the black and yellow which look pretty rad to be honest. Boy I'm complacent today. As far as cons go, that's it! I will buy these gloves again provided I get good mileage out of them. I have added pictures for your enjoyment!
Most recent customer reviews
Look really really good!
Protects the palms!Read more