Elite Leather Gym Gloves with Built in 2" Wide Wrist Wraps Best Grip & Design for WeightLifting Power Lifting Bodybuilding & Strength Training Workout Exercises
|Price:||$19.95 - $44.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 2 POWER LIFTING & BODYBUILDING ESSENTIALS IN ONE Gym gloves enhance your grip while the 2-inch wide, 25-inch Leather long wrist wraps provide stability and reduce your risk of injury. Why buy two pieces of workout gear when you can get the benefits of both with one comfortable, high quality leather glove?
- SO EASY TO TAKE OFF Unlike other lifting gloves, Grip Power Pads® gloves are easy to remove and offer two different removal options. Either grip the loops on the 2nd and 4th fingers to pull or grip the tab on the side and the thumb, 3rd & 5th fingers to pull
- NO MORE CALLUSES AND BLISTERS! Blue two tone rubber padding adds extra insulation and enhances grip strength to improve safety and prevent abrasions, burns, calluses and blisters! You'll be able to give every rep your all with these gym gloves
- MADE FOR A PERFECT FIT Offered in Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large; Consult the sizing chart to find the right option for your hands!
- LOVE THEM OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK! Our workout gym gloves are handmade from luxury quality leather! We're so sure you’ll love them that we offer a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee on ever pair! In addition, there is a 1-year Mail In & replacement warranty on each pair of our weight lifting gym gloves sold
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you're hoping to dominate at the power lifting competition or want to reshape your physique and get completely ripped, you need to be able to work out as hard as possible whenever you hit the gym. At the same time, you can't afford to end up with a wrist injury or a painful blister on your hands that leaves you sidelined. That's why no power lifter, bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast can afford to be without the Elite Leather Gym Gloves with Built-in Wrist Wraps. The Grip Power Pads® gym gloves are unlike anything on the market today because they combine two essential pieces of power lifting gear into one design. First, you get the benefit of protective leather weight lifting gym gloves padded with blue rubber insulation that cushions your hands. Unlike thick, bulky workout gym gloves, ours enhance your grip and allow you to hold on tight for more explosive movements.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I figured I would try to find a replacement and had tried a few on amazon with no luck. Luckily on my 4th try I came up these and I may have been converted.
I could do without the the logos on the wrist wrap and text on the glove, but the actual durability and design of the glove are great. These have lasted about 3 months so far with almost no tears. I also really like the little pull tabs for removal. At first I thought they looked sort of tacky and might get in the way of mobility, etc but that has never been the case and they do make taking the gloves off easy; as I am sure anyone reading this probably has had that occasion after a good workout where the Harbinger glove literally flipped inside out removing it pulling it off by that wrist wrap.
TLDR; These are my new go to gym glove over Harbinger.
I'll update this in a few months and let you know if they made the pile of shame.
Used them this past weekend during 6 exercises that usually take a toll on your hands:
1) Lat pull-down (140 pounds)
2) Rowing (150 pounds)
3) Chest push (90 pounds)
4) Shoulder push downs (140 pounds)
5) Dips (180 pounds - 20 pound assist)
6) Curls (70 pounds)
I was pleased with the gloves extra padding and on the fingers and palm of the hand, along with the strength of the leather. Each bar felt secure in my hand which made me confident. Compared to the previous gloves I've used from other manufacturers, I found these gloves enabled me to lift greater weight and do more reps. Worth the extra cost since they'll also last longer.
Grip Power's leather body construction gives the gloves a definite structure that conforms to one's individual hand, but provides a firm, secure grip (as advertised), with no travel or creeping while lifting. The palm and finger padding is well-placed, and provides a cushion under the bar, so that the grip is abolutely secure. I feel much more confident lifting in these gloves than I have felt in years.
Pulling the gloves on and off is also much easier, thanks to the clever addition of pull tabs on the fingers -- which BTW do not interfere with lifting in any way. The gloves also have handy clips to pair them for trips to & from the gym. Pulling the gloves on is facilitated by the substantial wrist wraps, as well as the all-leather construction on the back of the hand. They are durable, secure, easy to use, and reliable. After two months of daily use, they still look and feel like they are brand new.
Having searched extensively and tried a number of products, I believe that Grip Power Pads Elite Leather Gym Gloves are the best weight-training gloves on the market. I would encourage anyone serious about wieght trainnig to give them a try.