|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
- Man-Made Materials
- 15" high
- 1" wide
- RELIABLE GRIP. The JOBY GripTight GorillaPod Stand has a secure hold for phones with or without a case, for crystal clear images. The rubber foot grips and wrappable legs ensure your phone can be mounted to any surfaces, without a slip of the grip.
- CAPTURE SUPERIOR PERSPECTIVES. Look at life from a different point of view with adjustable locking screw you can change the angle, as you easily maneuver your phone. The legs wrap securely around any surface as your phone stays securely in place, even on its side.
- UNIVERSAL SMARTPHONE COMPATIBILITY. Take your mobile photography and videography to the next level with the GripTight GorillaPod Stand.
- DURABLE DESIGN. With thoughtful engineering, the GripTight GorillaPod Stand is lightweight, but extremely strong. Made of sturdy ABS plastic, TPE, and stainless steel, it is made for the wear and tear of everyday life, or the rigor of every adventure.
- GRIP, FLIP, & FIRE AWAY. Capture crisper photos, smoother videos, and optimal media consumption on your smartphone when using the GripTight GorillaPod Stand. With a ¼”-20 thread standard tripod mount, you can easily use it with other JOBY products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
GripTight GorillaPod Stand - Fits phones with or without a case between 2.1-2.8in (54-72mm) wide
Capture Better Perspectives
Flexible, wrappable joints secure phone to objects and allow for adaptable camera positioning for precise control in photo or video composition.
Stability on Flat or Uneven Surfaces
Rubber foot grips stabilize smartphone for convenient media consumption and crisp photos.
Reliable Grip on Your Phone
Rubber pads secure phone in place, even when turned sideways.
|GripTight GorillaPod Stand||GripTight GorillaPod Stand XL||GripTight GorillaPod Stand (Smaller Tablet)|
|Designed for||Phones 2.1-2.8 in (54-72mm) wide, including iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6S, LG G2 and Samsung Galaxy S 4||Phones 2.7-3.9 in (69-99mm) wide, including iPhone 6 Plus, 6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy S 5, Samsung Galaxy Note and Nokia Lumia 1520||Tablets 3.7-5.4 in (96-140mm) wide, including iPad Mini 3/2/1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, Kindle Fire HD 7", and Nook HD|
|Product Dimensions||0.47 x 0.47 x 3.56 in||0.47 x 0.47 x 3.56 in||5.12 x 1.97 x 0.39 in|
|Weight||0.14 lbs||0.14 lbs||0.51 lbs|
|Materials||ABS Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel, TPE||ABS Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel, TPE||ABS Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel, TPE|
The Joby GripTight GorillaPod Stand for Smartphones in black and charcoal allows you to stabilize your smartphone, letting you capture great photos and video.
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.4 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B009GHYMB6
- Item model number: JB01256-BWW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
However, the plastic spring-loaded phone mount does not give me confidence when it holds my iPhone 6. Not only is the spring not very strong, but due to the thin profile of the iPhone 6, the iPhone 6 slides forwards and backwards depending on how you hold it. So if you were to shake the tripod or hold it in certain angles, over time the iPhone 6 will probably slip out. I use my iPhone 6 without a case. This mount may be fine for you only if you use a bulky rubber case.
So, after owning this for 1 day, I quickly purchased the "RetiCam" phone mount which is made out of CNC aluminum. That gives me utmost confidence, and when I use that combined with this Joby Flexible Tripod, its a perfect solution. See my attached pic of me hanging the phone upside down without a sweat!
Lastly, be careful when bending the legs. When I first opened the box, I pinched my fingers 3 times...woops!
I generally use a Finitie Shield series case, only the inner layer, to protect my phablet. With the case in place, the device will not quite fit the grip part of this rig. A thinner skin might be OK. I poked at the rubber on the jaws of "clamp" in case I could easily pop it out, but it looked like I was going to mangle it so I stopped.
I cannot hold it against Joby that their device did not anticipate my application, but I wish the jaws opened one more millimeter!
A quick test indicates that the legs have enough grip to support my Note on a vertical pole, which is my application; I use the Note with the CamRanger app to control cameras at the top of an 18' pole. Researching ways to attach the phablet to the pole, I arrived at the GripTight rig as a small, light, inexpensive solution. Assume that it's working for me unless I return to update this review with any negative experiences.