- FREE SHIPPING! Continental US (sorry, not AK or HI) when you buy 1 or more of this product from The Therapy Connection Here's how (restrictions apply)
Good Grips Rocker Knife with Serrated Blade
- The soft, latex-free material has flexible ribbing that conforms to any grip.
- Cushioned grip keeps the utensil in the hand-even when wet
- This is an excellent solution for persons with limited hand-to-mouth reach.
- All utensils are institutional dishwasher safe.
- The special edge of the Serrated Rocker Knife provides extra stability while cutting, including meat.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Rocker Knife w/Serrated Blade
Top Customer Reviews
We purchased ours for my wife, whose hand was weakened by a stroke, but I find myself using it for cutting all sorts of foods. The rocking motion makes it easy to cut thick subs, sandwiches, pasta, steaks, egg rolls, etc., into easily separable pieces -- using only one hand -- much more easily than a person with two hands could using a traditional straight knife.
The foam handle provides a sure grip, the blade is quite sharp, and it only takes a few tries to get the hang of the right technique. This particular rocker knife depends on a serrated edge for its cutting abilities, and so might be a safer choicer than others with unserrated, honed edges -- especially for users who have problems with fine motor control. A great addition to any kitchen tool kit, and a must-have for those with disabilities.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a very well made fork, but the handle is too big for my mother. She has a hard time holding it.Published 5 months ago by Horse Lover
The hand grip is about right in size but the metal shaft should be longer.Published 6 months ago by J. Pierce
Best rocker knife ever purchased! The serrated edge makes it easy to actually cut things not Shred them like most roster knives!Published 9 months ago by KAREN GARZA