Grit Mayhem HIC Pro Scooter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate/Advanced Rider, WEIGHT: 8.8 lbs
- DECK: 4.8" W x 19" L Fully Integrated Skeletonized Down tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck and Integrated Headtube
- COMPRESSION: HIC, FORK: High Tensile Steel Fork, HEADSET: Integrated Sealed, CLAMP: 31.8mm Alloy Double Clamp
- BARS: 23.6" H x 23" W All New High Tensile Tapered Top Y Bars, GRIPS: Sucker Soft Feel Grips with Grit Bar Plugs
- WHEELS: 110mm New Alloy Cast Core 88A PU Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings, BRAKE: Grit Flex Fender Brake for no rattle
Featured items you may like
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Grit Scooters is at the forefront of the extreme scooter riding scene in Australia, and is one of the biggest pro scooter brands in the world.
Tapered bars, big deck, and an integrated headset makes this scooter perfect for any rider. Stacked with HIC compression, Oversized Tapered Handlebars, 4.8" wide Alloy Deck with 3 degrees of concavity, Integrated Grind Rails, and 110mm 88A Alloy Spoked Wheels with ABEC 9 bearings, the Grit Mayhem Scooter is all about strength and speed. The Grit Mayhem Scooter has what it takes to excel on the street, at the park and everywhere in between.
Deck - 4.8" W x 19" L Skeletonized Down tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck and Integrated Headtube
Wheels - New Alloy Cast core 110mm 88A PU Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
Clamp - All New Alloy double Clamp 31.8mm
Fork - Grit High Tensile fork with HIC System
Bars - 23" W x 23.6" H All New Grit HT Tapered Top Y Bars
Headset - Integrated Sealed
Brake - Grit Flex Fender Brake
Grips - New Grit Grips
Weight - 8.8lb
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I Have been tricking with this none stop pretty hard for a month and it's still a solid ride. Highly recommended.