Grizzly G0555LX 14-Inch Deluxe Bandsaw
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All ball bearing construction. Cast iron frame. Precision-ground cast iron table.
- CSA certified meeting CSA C22
- Computer balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires.
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides and thrust bearings.
- The G0555LX 14-Inch Deluxe Band saw has many of the same great specifications and features as our popular G0555
- Made in Taiwan
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
G0555LX 14 foot Bandsaw
We have redefined what a 14 foot Bandsaw should be like and have incorporated features into this saw that normally are either optional or unavailable on other bandsaws on the market. Grizzly knows bandsaws inside and out, and the company offers one of the largest selections of bandsaws in the world.
Precision-ground Cast Iron Table
Cast iron frame, deluxe heavy-duty stand and powder coated paint.
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-7th standards!
Computer balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires.
Includes sturdy extruded aluminum T-shape re-saw fence, fence scale with magnifying window and miter gauge. Fence is adjustable for blade lead.
Ball Bearing Blade Guides
Features upper and lower ball bearing blade guides and rack-and-pinion guide post for the upper blade guides.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM, prewired 110V
- Amps: 11A at 110V, 5.5A at 220V
- Table size: 14" x 14" x 1-1/2"
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Floor to table height: 43"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 13-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6"
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 1800, 3100 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 27" wide x 67-1/4" high x 30" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 247 lbs.
- All ball bearing construction
- Cast iron frame
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Computer balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires
- 4" dust port
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides and thrust bearings
- Open frame stand
- Includes 3/8" blade, extruded aluminum fence, and miter gauge
Compare to similar items
This item Grizzly G0555LX Deluxe Bandsaw, 14-Inch
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||power-band-saws||bare-tool||stand||2" Tall fence|
|Item Dimensions||21.5 x 45 x 18 in||16.25 x 31.15 x 12.75 in||28 x 29 x 77 in||18 x 35.5 x 13 in|
Color: Not applicable | Size: Not applicable
Top customer reviews
I have been using a 60 year old Craftsman three wheeler which all things considered has been a great machine but this new Grizzly is night and day better. Its took me from a 4 inch to a 6 inch resaw and from 12 to 14 inches of depth. After seeing how nice the thing cuts I went ahead and ordered the riser block which is in transit as I type. While I haven't received the block yet I would recommend anyone purchasing this saw just get it with the initial order. There seems to be plenty of power and I suspect its going to work nice.
The saw was reasonably well setup when I got it but I spent a few hours tweaking and squaring things up just to be sure. Time well spent as this saw is cutting real nice and straight. I am sure the higher end brands like Jet and Powermatic probably make a nicer saw but for the money I don't think you could possibly go wrong with this guy.
The dust collection port is a bit shallow so my hose does not stay on without a clamp but other than that I cant think of anything I don't like. I never ordered a tool this big or expensive without getting to see it first hand but this turned out to be a great choice.
Update: I got the riser kit today and attempted to install it but the riser did not fit. At first I really thought I got a defective kit. Turns out I did not pay attention and ordered the block for the g0555 not the g0555LX. Called Grizzly tech support and they took care of me right away. These guys are SUPER nice and SUPER helpful. This was 100% my mistake and they took great care of me. Because I didn't order it direct I did have to do a return and order a new (correct) riser but they could not have been more helpful. I will be getting more Grizzly tools in the future and will update again when I get the new riser kit.
Update: After getting the riser block this guy is up to 12 inches of resaw capacity and working great. Definitely get the riser when you initially order. It takes the blades up to 105 inches so you don't want to buy blades and then upgrade later, they would no longer fit. I also added some casters to the stand. There is a mobile base option but some $4 locking casters from the big box store worked fine. This sits stationary in by shop 99% of the time so no need for anything fancy.
I'll be back when the new shop is finished.