|Item Weight||418 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30.5 x 31.2 x 42.2 inches|
|Item model number||G0619|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Switch Style||Push button motor control for forward, reverse, tapping, and off|
|Special Features||Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, brushless DC Spindle taper: R-8 • Spindle travel: 2-3/4" Swing: 18" Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4" Collars calibrated: 0.001" T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 7/16" wide Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8" Table travel (longitudinal): 15-7/8" Table travel (cross): 5-3/4" • Headstock travel: 14-7/8" Drilling capacity: 1" Quill diameter: 2.347" Variable speed: 100-1750 RPM Approximate shipping weight: 418 lbs.|
Grizzly G0619 Mill/Drill, 6 x 21-Inch
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
G0619 6 foot x 21 foot Mill / Drill
Upgrade to this mill/drill and have all of the great features shown on G0463 and add a tilting head, a multifunction digital scale on the quill, a quick reversing tapping feature, push button speed control and digital speed display. With this machine you can quickly tap one hole or dozens of holes. Press the button, start the tap and when the thread is completed, push another button and the spindle quickly reverses, withdrawing the tap from the hole. And there won't be any question about proper spindle speed. Run the RPM up or down to best suit your tooling/material and be confident that you'll have fewer worn or broken tools.
Column and Headstock
Features a dovetail column with elevation handwheel graduated in 0. 0005 foot. Over 14 foot of headstock movement, 18 foot swing and 14-3/4 foot spindle-to-table distance.
Digital spindle scale reads metric or inches and features zero set and on/off. Push-button variable speed, digital speed display, front-mounted fine feed knob, front-mounted E-stop button and push button motor control for forward, reverse, tapping and off. Reversing buttons on spider handles for tapping.
Reversing Buttons on Spider Handles
Includes coolant trough, see-through chip guard, 5/8 inch drill chuck, arbor, two T-nuts, three open end combo wrenches, and four hex wrenches.
Features and Specifications
- Dovetail column with elevation handwheel graduated in 0.0005-inch
- Over 14 inches of headstock movement
- Dovetail column
- Digital spindle scale reads metric or inches, zero set, On/Off
- Head tilts 90 degrees
- Push-button variable speed
- Digital speed display
- Reversing buttons on the spider handles for tapping
- Coolant trough
- Front mounted fine feed knob
- Push button motor control for forward, reverse, tapping, and off
- Front-mounted E-stop button
- See-through chip guard
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110-volt, single-phase, brushless DC
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2-3/4 inches
- Swing: 18 inches
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4 inches
- Collars calibrated: 0.001 inch
- T-Slots: 3 at 1-11/16 inch centers, 7/16 inch wide
- Table size: 6-1/4 x 21-5/8 inches
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-7/8 inches
- Table travel (cross): 5-3/4 inches
- Headstock travel: 14-7/8 inches
- Drilling capacity: 1 inch
- Quill diameter: 2.362 inches
- Variable speed: 100–1750 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 418 pounds
Upgrade to this mill/drill and have all of the great features shown on G0463 and add a tilting head, a multifunction digital scale on the quill, a quick reversing tapping feature, push button speed control and digital speed display. With this machine you
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The machine came well-packaged and with all necessary tools to get it up and running.
- Documentation provided was good and clear, including set-up and run-in procedures
- Main Spindle runs nice and smooth with good control over the RPM thanks to the LCD-readout.
- The tapping feature allows immediate reverse of the spindle - one of the reasons I decided to buy this model
(beware if you do small threads: the mill has a lot of torque)
- The machine frame is rigid enough to hold tight tolerances (±.001") if I do my part
- Tool changes are easy with the provided wrenches
- repeatability of the mill is good enough for small production runs of aluminum parts
- Customer service is responsive and provides spare parts in a timely manner - I'' address this in the "ugly" issues!
- Scale of the vertical axis wheel is in .001" while distance from between the graduation marks is .0005". Grizzly/Chi-Com used the same graduation wheel as on the other axis - apparently a cost-saving approach, that is not very helpful to the operator
- Digital depth gauge was DOA (dead on arrival)
- Main switch handle was missing
- in/out axis wheel was wobbly
- Cross-axis had .015" slop upon arrival and required adjustment work.
I gave the mill 2 stars because of the lack of quality control. ALL of the items on the "Ugly" list could have easily been caught with a short final inspection procedure. I do not appreciate being the final inspector and repair technician.
The mill is good in regards to accuracy and repeatability, but I don't think I ask too much when expecting a product to work without having to invest several hours into troubleshooting before achieving the performance that it was listed with.
Most recent customer reviews
After providing my own warranty service labor, it turned out to be a crap motor...Read more