|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||29 x 39 x 40 inches|
|Item model number||G1023RLX|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Grizzly G1023RLX Cabinet Left-Tilting Table Saw, 10-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
G1023RLX 10" 3 HP 220V Cabinet Left-Tilting Table Saw
This is the one you've been waiting for. Featuring 53 inches of rip capacity, a quick-release bade guard, interchangeable riving knife, encapsulated-blade dust extraction, and a highly efficient serpentine belt/pulley system that runs much quieter and smoother than its predecessor. This left-tilting table saw includes the tremendously popular Shop Fox Classic fence and heavy-duty extension table. Best of all, everything is included for one low price, making this one of the greatest package deals available anywhere. It's CSA certified, meeting CSA C22. 2 #71.2-08 and UL 987 standards.
Precision-ground and heat treated solid cast iron table, cast iron trunnions and arbor assembly, all sealed ball bearings, one piece steel cabinet type stand and powder coated paint. Poly-V serpentine belt system transfers power more efficiently and with less noise than standard V-belts. Blade encapsulated below table for superior dust collection.
Riving knife moves up, down and tilts with blade to ensure safe operation and prevent kickback. The quick release splitter guard makes it fast and easy to switch between riving knife and blade guard.
Includes extra large top quality handwheels, oversized magnetic safety switch, Shop Fox Classic Fence, 44 x 27-inch extension table, 10-inch x 40T carbide-tipped blade, motor cover, dust hood and 4-inch dust port.
Features & Specifications
- Motor: 3 HP, 240-volt, single-phase 3450 RPM
- Solid cast iron table is first heat treated for strength then milled perfectly flat and ground to a mirror-like finish
- Extension table: 44 x 27 inches
- Table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted
- 5/8-inch diameter arbor is long enough to accept dado blades up to 13/16 inches
- Extra large handwheels are the heaviest in the industry and really ease arbor movement
- One piece steel cabinet type stand
- Quick change between riving knife and splitter guard
- Cutting capacity: 8 inches left and 53 inches right of blade
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90 degrees: 3 inches
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45 degrees: 2-1/8 inches
- 7' rails
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Poly-V serpentine belt system transfers power more efficiently and with less noise than standard V-belts
- Dust port: 4 inches
- Magnetic safety switch
- Powder coated paint
- Base dimension: 20-1/2-inch x 20-1/2 inches
- Approximate shipping weight: 550 pounds
- Includes 10-inch x 40T blade.