Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on September 4, 2014
When the sander arrived I was suspicious of the packing as it was only in a cardboard box. Unpacking revealed only one small amount of damage and that was hard to find though, so I was very pleased with the shipping care. It took less than 30 minutes to install a plug and perform the small amount of assembly required and I was utilizing the sander. The sander was calibrated perfect from the factory, no adjustments were required. I have the sander hooked to a 2hp dust collector and this I feel is the smallest powered collector that could work with this dust creator. It gets about 95% of the dust. Over all I am very happy with this purchase so far.