|Item Weight||250 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||33 x 20 x 12 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||G7943|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Grizzly G7943 12 Speed Heavy-Duty Bench-Top Drill Press
|Price:||$365.00 + $89.00 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All the features and dependability of an expensive industrial grade drill press—with a price tag that's astoundingly low
- Includes built-in light
- Specifications: Motor: 3/4 HP 110V single-phase Swing: 14-Inch Drill chuck: 1/64-Inch–5/8-Inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
All the features and dependability of an expensive industrial grade drill press—with a price tag that's astoundingly low. Includes built-in light Collar size: 2.595" Precision-ground cast iron table Table swing: 360-Degree Table tilts: 90-Degree left and right Overall height: 38" Approximate shipping weight: 154-Pound.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First there is runout (wobble) , not a huge problem for woodworking nut I would not recomend this for metal working. I have tried to fix it by removing , cleaning then reinstalling the chuck assembly but was not successful in solving the problem. Any suggestions would be greatly helpful.
Second, the table has no through holes to mount items. The T slot channels are also very unevenly milled but which I managed to use to mount a larger accessory table. Would have been nice if they were smooth.
Thirdly, the three plunge handles are too long and interfere with my accessory table, might have to shorten them.
Overall I am satisfied with this machine but it sure could be improved, and it very much needs improvement! I was not expecting a great machine for the money I paid and it met my expectations. So quality is so so. Hope this helps.
the bed is difficult if not impossible to attach drill press vices to, even if they are made by the same manufacturer.
it does, however, drill somewhat straight holes even wiyh the spindle wobble which is the only reason I've given it 3 stars.
So I sold the Sears model this year and bought this Grizzly. It weighs a ton! I had to get both of my daughters to help me get the motor up on the column. But now it is together (about 45 minutes) it works like a drill press should--accurate, relatively quiet, and solid. It is easy to change speeds and all the controls are obvious. All the handle run smoothly and it seems to be built to last. This press is a pretty amazing deal. I would say it is worth about $400. I do believe my father would approve of this machine.
1. if you don't have a loading dock at your house and need a lift gate, the shipping goes up another $30
2. the box is pretty compact, so you really don't need a lift gate unless you area super wuss.
3. one of the holes for the handles wasn't tapped so great. took me several attempts to get the handle in straight so it wouldn't cross thread
4. all the stuff on this drill is metric (ok, but harder to find screws, bolts in US)
5. comes with a light, no light bulb. looks like there used to be a light bulb guard/window but it's not included. have to make your own from a cd case. then you need a couple metric screws to fasten it.
6. there is runout. i can feel it with my finger; not going to make .01 holes with this thing.
7. it is heavy duty, really.
Been using this drill press for more than 1 year now and very happy with the purchase. Absolutely no problems with the machine and I use it often for metal working.
Most recent customer reviews
MOTOR #1 AND (#2 THEY SENT FREE) BOTH HAVE THE SAME RAPID, HEAVY ELECTRICAL VIBRATION. THEY NOW SAY ITS NORMAL.Read more