Grizzly All-Natural Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Food Supplement | Balanced Blend of Omega-3 Fatty Acids | Medical Grade Pump for Exact, No-Spill Dose
|Price:||($1.48 / Fl Oz)|
- ABUNDANCE OF OMEGA 3 MAKES EVERY MEAL TASTY and COMPLETE. Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil contains the highest levels of Omega 3 content. Farmed salmon live on a diet including up to 15% vegetable oil and do not have the natural and nutrient rich diet of Wild Salmon. It takes up to 40 percent more farmed salmon oil to achieve the same results as Wild Salmon Oil.
- NOURISH THE ENTIRE BODY. Helps Support Immune System, Heart, Organ Health, Cognition, Vision, Fertility, Nerve Based Functions and a Healthy Skin and Coat.
- BALANCED BLEND of Omega 3 EPA and DHA, Inherent Antioxidants and Vitamins that Naturally Occur in the Salmon.
- A TRUSTED BRAND WITH UNIQUE LEADERSHIP. From the Creators of Industry Leading Grizzly Salmon Oil. Led by a Career Biochemical Engineer and Creator of Grizzly Salmon Oil, GRIZZLY’S Premium Products Begin with Quality Ingredients, Precise Production, and End with Every Batch Tested by Verified 3rd Party Quality Testing Laboratories.
- FEEDING. Simply Serve Over Your Dog’s Food. Each Bottle is Equipped with an Air Tight, Medical Grade Pump for an Exact Measurement. See Product Images for Feeding Instructions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Since 2002, Grizzly Pet Products has focused on the development & production of wild-sourced fish products for dogs, cats, and horses, all based out of our headquarters in Washington state, USA.
Our products range from salmon oil and treats derived from wild Alaskan salmon, and limited-ingredient pet food, to hemp-enhanced supplements for dogs and cats. Whether your favorite pet is a cat, a dog, or a horse, we are passionate about educating all pet owners about the research-documented health benefits of fish-based omega-3 fatty acids from wild Alaskan salmon.
Our goal is to continue to identify and manufacture superior products and to make these products readily available to every pet owner.
The idea for our business was born when we discovered that many parts of wild-sourced salmon were being discarded/going unused after the fish had been processed into fillets for human consumption. By developing partnership agreements, and locating facilities adjacent to human-grade fish processing plants in Alaska, we were able to use the left over co-products to extract our salmon oil with no extra processing, thus capturing far more of the high quality oils while utilizing the entire human-grade fish for a very good purpose: our pets!
Grizzly takes pride in continuously helping to support your beloved companion animal’s quality of life. To that end, we are dedicated to developing innovative, minimally processed, healthy fish-based products that benefit your dog, cat or horse.
The most complete source of wild-sourced Omega-3 fatty acids comes from wild Alaskan salmon. Grizzly Salmon Oil helps support cognition and nerve-based function, healthy organs, heart, joints, skin and coat.
Is Your Salmon Oil Approved by the NASC?
If you are buying any supplement for your pet, make sure it is from a manufacturer who is a certified member of NASC.
The NASC’s mission is to work cooperatively with state, federal and international government officials to create a fair, reasonable, and nationally consistent legislative and regulatory environment.
Such an environment of safety, accuracy and quality serves the interests of NASC’s members by ensuring that ethical manufacturing and labeling practices are complied with throughout the industry.
Not All Salmon Oil is Created Equal.
Grizzly uses only wild-sourced Alaskan salmon because they spend their entire lives foraging on a natural and nutrient-rich diet.
Why is this important? Wild Alaskan salmon have inherent antioxidants and vitamins not found in farmed salmon. Wild Alaskan salmon contain 40% more omega-3 content than farm-raised salmon, so you receive 40% more servings, calories and benefits.
Avoid farm-raised salmon oil. Salmon oil is like a finger print. Check the Omega-6 levels from a verified analysis:
- If Omega-6 levels are over 3.5% it is either farm-raised or molecularly distilled, which uses alcohol and esters, rendering it a non-natural and non-wild-sourced product.
- If Omega-6 levels are hidden or not provided, nearly always the salmon oil is farmed or mixed with farmed oil.
If the salmon oil manufacturer is not certified by the NASC, there is no assurance the label and/or product claims are accurate because the supply chain and manufacturing practices have not been audited.
No Fish is Caught for the Purpose of Making Oil.
Fishing for wild Alaskan salmon is heavily protected and regulated. Since Grizzly is an NASC member, you know their entire supply chain and facilities have been thoroughly audited.
Also, the NASC consistently reviews product labels and the language on this very listing for accuracy.
To ensure they use only premium ingredients and leave a small ecological footprint, Grizzly created partnerships with human-grade fish-processing plants in Alaska and built their very own facilities practically next-door.
From their own Alaskan facilities to their headquarters in Woodinville, WA, Grizzly's salmon oil never leaves their hands until it is bottled and sent to you. Grizzly sends samples of every batch to independent third-party laboratories for contents and quality control.
|Grizzly Salmon Oil||Grizzly Joint Aid Liquid||Grizzly Hemp Joint Health Liquid||Grizzly Oven Baked Dog Food||Grizzly Oven Baked Cat Food|
|Contains Wild Alaskan Salmon||✓||✓||✓|
|Contains Wild Antarctic Krill Oil||✓||✓|
|Contains Glucosomine & Chondroitin||✓||✓|
|Every Batch 3rd Party Tested for Quality & Contents||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Product detailsSize:32 oz | Style:Grizzly Salmon Oil for Dogs
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.84 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches; 2.2 Pounds
- Item model number : GRZ00003-KW
- Department : Pet Supplies
- Date First Available : July 1, 2004
- Manufacturer : Grizzly Pet Products
- ASIN : B0002ABR6E
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,281 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Salmon oil, rosemary extract.
For pet use only
Returns: Must be sealed. 20% restocking fee will apply. Buyer will pay all shipping cost back.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We've almost finished off the bottle so I come here to purchase more and the price has been jacked up ridiculously high! I paid $24 dollars in August, now they want $60 for the same 32oz size bottle! THAT'S GOUGING and I will not pay that. ... I will buy another brand. (Apparently I'm not the only one to complaint. Read additional reviews by others.)
Some owners that have used this product have given it to their dogs and said the pups had bad diarrhea. I gave both of my dogs the suggested dose on the bottle and only one of them needed to poo every hour for the next 2 days. After he was done crapping his brains out, I relaized that I have overloaded his system with a fat and he got sick. Think about when you eat healthy for a long period of time and then go have a greasy cheeseburger - same tihng.
So, I tried again but this time I slowly introduced the salmon oil instead of giving it to him all at once. I started from half a pump for breakfast/dinner then increased to a full pump at each meal a week later. He's finally at 1 and a half each meal totaling to suggested dose of 3 pumps per day. He has not been sick once.
My other dog could eat tincans for a month and be fine... (Joking! He gets fed awesome food, not metal. Don't yell at me. I'm sensitive.)
I got this because my dog has had very dry, itchy sin around his mouth and chin that we have been tyign to diagnose for 3 years with no luck. While it's still to eraly to tell for sure, I do think his skin is starting to heal. FIngers crossed!
Top reviews from other countries
- seems to be high quality (deep orange/red)
- lasts a long time
- minimal smell
- dispenser is hard to push down (and when you manage, it squirts really strongly so it splashes easily)
- oil accumulates between the bottle and the nozzle so I can see it overflowing in that little crevice and dripping down the side of the bottle
Overall, it's a good product, just needs better bottle design