Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on October 7, 2016
I bought these diapers for my newborn son. I was looking for a size that fit small newborns. I have been using these for about a week now on my 5 and a half pound infant. The fit on these diapers is excellent for his size, with plenty to spare for him to grow into. The pictures I have included show size of these diapers are being washed and used for about a week.
My only critique with these likely has to do with what they are made of. These are made from 55% rayon (bamboo) and 45% cotton. My wife nurses our son and upon washing these diapers retain a bright yellow stain from bm's. I have several other cloth prefolds from other brands that are 100% cotton and any stains wash right out. I only took away one star because on GroVia's website they have some excellent instructions to deal with stains and cleaning. They highly recommend hanging wet diapers (straight out of the washer) on a cloth line in the sun for some time. I will say this does take the stains right out, but seeing that winter is fast approaching this may not be an option for much longer. Other than the stains and extra steps to remove, these are terrific prefold diapers and I plan on purchasing larger sizes as my son grows into them.
review image review image
on July 24, 2013
We've tried Bummies, Thirsties, GroVia, new cheap chinese prefolds, and 20 year old actual cotton prefolds, and GroVia beats them all by a mile. If I could go back, we'd just buy these. Don't bother with size 1 unless you have a premmie... size 2 is plenty small enough with a fold for a few weeks. My son grew out of them by 3 months.

GroVia prefolds + Thirsties snap covers = the best available option. GroVia covers are just too big for the first few months, and while they didn't leak through to clothing, we were changing the covers way too often to be worthwhile.

EDIT: I originally reviewed these when my son was 3 months. He is 6 months now and I am still a GroVia fan, with one caveat: perhaps my son has a large bum, but, he's only 18lbs and the "15-25lb" size 3s no longer fit him very well. This may be because we are pinning, and so more fabric is needed at the top to go around (I think if you were using pocket diapers this might not be as much of an issue?), but, we're finding we need to size up faster than I expected, and I am worried he may grow out of the largest size before we're ready.
55 comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2015
This was included in one of my first cloth diaper purchases and I have to say these are my favorite prefolds. Grovia is a top notch brand and their prefolds do not fall behind. I was fortunate enough to find some and by some I mean several new OsoCozy Prefold on craigslist and so I've opted into not buying anymore grovia prefolds because the osocozy do the job and after all I went into cloth diapering for the savings but if it was entirely up to me and not my budget I would be stocked with the grovia's. In comparing both brands, I can say the grovia's are softer and just look like better quality. My son has no leak problems during the day but like most, nightime requires a bit more coverage. Initially, when my baby would start to sleep for longer periods of time I got some leaks :( but then my baby went back to waking up more frequently and I would just change his diaper. Not the best solution but he wakes up so I wake up and that just seems to be easier than having to change his clothes, sheets, etc. One more thing I love about these prefolds is that I use them also just to place under my baby during a nap as a preventative measure or as an alternative to a changing pad, especially when it's a messy change. Makes for an easier clean up. Why four stars? Lately, I havent been able to get a few stains out which I know is normal due to a changing baby diet to solids even though I wash them same day or one day later at most. Wouldn't stop me from purchasing again.
on August 4, 2014
i really like these prefolds. my little one is 6 months old and 20 lb- these fit well. the only reason i am giving 4 stars is because of the price. i have a 6pack of unbleached prefolds from osocozy and they soak up just as well, and you get more for your buck. otherwise a great product, but a bit expensive
on April 7, 2017
I have a heavy-wetting toddler who used to require changes every hour or else we'd have leaks because his diapers were at capacity. I decided to try these prefolds. It was LOVE!! We use sizes 2, 3, and 4. I have included pics of the 2 and 4 to show the shrinkage. It's noticeable, but not a deal breaker for me because these diaper are seriously absorbent.
review image review image
on October 24, 2016
Ordered these infant size 2 for our baby at two months for extra cloth diapers. They have shrunk down to 12 inch length by 12 width stretched to measure. At four months they are the shortest brand we have for the same size from two other companies. She is 27 inches at 4 mo. ,off charts for baby girl height and only 50th petcentile on weight 13lb 13 oz. We are about unable to use these any longer. Worked great, but remember having hard time finding Grovia's measurements on their sizes when ordering. Little sad I invested in these since this is our third baby and they didn't get used very long.
review image
on October 14, 2014
These are the best prefolds I have found yet. I use them with GroVia shells and Bumgenius pockets. It is true, the GroVia prefolds get softer and softer as you use and wash them. I compared the Geffen baby jersey prefolds(bought before for $8) and the GroVia prefolds and found that the Geffen Baby Jersey Prefolds are way too bulky and are already getting kind of stiff. I wish I tried the GroVia prefolds when I first started cloth diapering because I could've saved a lot of money. I bought some other 100% cotton prefolds for less money but am lucky I tried GroVia because they are the best. I finally found ones that I'm completely satisfied with. I Love them and recommend them to all the other moms looking for soft, easy to care for, and affordable prefolds.
on February 25, 2015
very absorbant and soft. Like these much more than other brands I have, I grab these first out of my stash!! I just washed once before using and they just keep getting more and more absorbant. I have been using them for 2 months now and they are just great!
on May 8, 2017
Well worth the investment. I have now been using these prefolds for over a year! I tri-fold them and use them in pocket diapers. They are so absorbent! They have held up better than any other brand and are still so soft. Grovia is a great company and I will revcomend this prefolds to other cloth diaper moms!
on December 27, 2013
These are great prefolds! Very absorbent. They didn't convince my husband unfortunately to switch from pocket diapers to prefolds but I am very happy with them and will continue to use them when I'm changing my daughter. If I were going to stick with prefolds I would definitely purchase more. I recommend.