|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.9 x 3.8 x 1.6 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||md-2-Groli|
Grolish BMW Easy Installation Car Door LED Logo Projector Ghost Shadow Lights for BMW E39 E52 E53
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Voltage: DC 12V; Input Power: 5 W/PC;Cree led chips;
- Grolish Courtesy Welcome Light is for dark illumination and decoration, while makes your car more superior among your friends.
- Super cool LED Logo projection on the ground for BMW. If you open the car door, the high definition will automatically enable projection
- No drilling, no wiring, no disassemblying, no damage to your Car. Easy to install,It will only take you about 5 minutes.
- Package includes 2 pieces lights, If you would like to use for 4 car doors, You need to order 2.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
2Pcs Car Door LED Laser Logo Projector Light for BMW, YANF Ghost Shadow Welcome Lights Symbol Emblem Courtesy Step Lights Ground Lamp Kit for BMW 3 5 6 7 Z GT X Mini Series
Grolish Cree Led 4 piece Car Door LED Lighting Logo Projector Door Step Light for BMW(4-Pack)
Car Door LED Light Logo HD Projector Welcome Ghost Shadow Low Consumption Shadow Lights for BMW Series (4 Pack)
SYAUAWTO Car Door LED Logo Projector Ghost Shadow Lights For BMW E60 M5 E90 F30 F10 X 3 X6 X 1 GT E85 E70 E71 E81 E82 E87 E92 E93 F15 F16 F01 2 Pcs
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||for e39 e52 e53||—||for BMW||BMW||White|
|Size||—||for BMW 3 / 5 / 6 / 7 / Z / X / GT / Mini Series||—||75*28*25mm||7cm|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
old BMW 5 series E39 (1999-2006) ;
old BMW X5 series E53 (1995-2002) ;
old BMW Z8 series E52 (2000-2003);
1. Use A Flathead Screwdriver Or Installation Tool In The Package To Remove And Disconnect Original Door Step Lights;
2. Plug In new Door Lights With Correspondent Connector;
3. Put new Door Lights To The Spot Where Your Original Step Lights Were.
Dedicated to the bmw car,Installation is simple,Directly replace the original car door lights
No drilling, no wiring, no disassemblying, no damage to your Car. Easy to install,It will only take you about 5 minutes.
When the door is opened, the BMW LOGO is illuminated onto the open door surface to provide a light to aid entry into and out of the vehicle.
High Definition and Bright Projection.Using high brightness LED chip,Very bright lighting output,Very low power consumption.
Package includes 2 pieces lights, If you would like to use for 4 car doors, You need to order 2.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm happy to report that it absolutely fits! And they work...beautifully! They completely transform the look and feel of the car each time I get in or get out at night. They absolutely look OEM. I wouldn't have guessed that they are a 3rd party replacement just by looking at the logo projected on the pavement. It's bright. It's very sharp and the color of the M and the 3 stripes seem to be very close to the actual emblems on the car. Also, the logo actually "fades" in when I open the door which is a cool effect. That's actually the car's doing and not these lights and I don't know if all BMWs do this or not.
Installation was a breeze. All you need is a flat head screw driver and a quick pry is all you need. The OEM puddle lights have a small cut where you can slip in the head of the screw driver and you simply pry downwards and the unit pops out. BE SURE to orient the actual logo so that it ready correctly BEFORE you reinstall the new logo lights. There's a little tab that ROTATES the logo so be sure to orient it correctly by projecting it onto a piece of white paper first, if you install it during the daytime like I did. These units fit VERY SNUG so you need to use a little bit of force to get them back in. No cutting was necessary of the unit or the door trim!
Hope this review and my photos allow those on the fence to pull the trigger if they have an F30 like I do.
For the price they are worthy of 5 stars but I docked one because of two fairly minor problems:
1) The pins on the module did not fit into the power connector. For some reason both modules had the pin bent down flat on the socket. I had to use a small screwdriver to bend them up a bit so that they'd insert into the power connector. Before making this fix, neither made contact or worked.
2) The lens fell out of one of the modules when I dropped it onto a cardboard covered area. It easily pops back in place.
Note that the lens part has a little "lever" so that you can make adjustments to the rotation of the image.
The light backing does get really hot when they are on for a while, but shouldn’t be a big deal since even if you leave your door open the lights will turn off automatically after a few minutes.