Gronk Fitness - Ceiling Mounted Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar - Pull-Up Bar for Home - Mounted Pull Up Bar - Perfect for Bodybuilding & Powerlifting Workouts - Easy to Install
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GRONK-UP YOUR PULL-UP: Master the king of upper body exercises using the right fitness equipment. The Gronk Fitness pull-up bar is easily and securely mounted to any wall and makes the perfect and necessary addition to your home gym.
- TOP RATED PULL-UP BAR ON THE MARKET: Sold by GronkFitness.com, this chin- up bar is powder coated to prevent rust and it’s bolted flush to the support brackets that guarantee a maximum loading capacity of 800lbs!
- ZERO-HUSSLE ASSEMBLY: 48" wide to fit standard studs. The Gronk Fitness pull-up station includes all the necessary hardware and instructions you’re going to need and guarantees a swift, straightforward and trouble free installation!
- USE MULTIPLE GRIPS & TRAIN LIKE A PRO: The difference between results comes down to targeting your muscles from different angles w/ various grips. This bar allows for a wide or narrow, pronated, neutral or supinated grip to challenge your upper body.
- MORE THAN JUST PULL-UPS: Train your entire body functionally by not limiting yourself to pull-ups only. You can also use it as a dip or muscle-up station if the ceiling is high enough and you could even try reverse abdominal crunches as well
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Gronk-Up Your Pull-Up
Master the king of upper body exercises using the right fitness equipment. The Gronk Fitness pull-up bar is the perfect and necessary addition to your home gym or workout facility.
The Gronk Fitness Experience
Our products are not just quality fitness equipment, you are putting a mindset of hard work and dedication in your gym.
The Gronkowski family has been in the fitness equipment industry for over 27 years and have set up thousands of commercial and home gyms.
Fitness is the backbone of the Gronk Family. By training with quality equipment, the 5 boys were all able to play professional sports. Now you can experience the types of equipment they used.
Chin-ups are arguably the best upper body resistance exercise around. There is no other exercise that can replace its functional value; and no, the lat pull down is a not a suitable replacement. Not only do chins build the back and biceps, the abdominals, chest and grip get a workout as well. A chin-up bar in a gym is also a highly useful fixture, given that it can also be used as an anchor for rings, bands or a suspension trainer. The Xtreme Monkey Chin Up Bar itself is bolted flush to the support brackets so there is no play or movement, just a solid fixture that will take any weight up to 800lb!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 49 x 7 x 15 inches; 29 Pounds
- Item model number : 80047
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 21, 2014
- Manufacturer : UFG
- ASIN : B00MX13YIE
Best Sellers Rank:
#110,247 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #180 in Strength Training Pull-Up Bars
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After lagging them into a 2x6 because I have non-standard rafters, they are rock solid and I look forward to having the flexibility of both a high and low bar. They also make nice monkey bars, if a bit small. I am extremely happy with this purchase and am kicking my standard pull-up bar to the curb.
However, I do have a couple complaints. First, if you aren't someone that has a socket set or at least combination wrenches of the appropriate size, the "wrench"-things that come with it are terrible. They work. But you will get frustrated. I tried for about 4 seconds and grabbed proper tools. My wife tried with the provided "wrenches", and I had time to go the garage, grab sockets and get 2 bolts tightened up before she was half way done with the second. At least they provide something, I suppose. I've bought other equipment that come with actual wrenches, though they are cheap, but it would have been a huge difference in initial impression. You'll still get it done, but it takes a bit.
My second complaint is the quality of the welds. As one of the most expensive bars on Amazon, I would expect that the welds look good. They aren't rough and won't cut you, but it looks like they let someone who is learning to weld assemble the unit. They look sloppy, quickly done, and aren't even around each connecting point.
So I'm convinced that you are buying a name, not a standout product. I would have bought a Titan or XMark for cheaper for likely a very comparable product, except I live in Alaska and they won't ship up here, so I had to make a choice of this or nothing to get this type of bar. I'm not concerned about it falling apart, by any means, but for the price I would expect a little higher quality.
It’s a little tough to install by yourself just because it’s so heavy. I managed to get it up in about 30 mins by myself, but if I had someone helping hold the other side while I installed the lag bolts it would have went much easier.
The only negative is that it’s a bit rough around the welds. For $130+ I did expect the finish to be a little higher quality, but that’s just being picky. I’m use to Rogue quality finish but this certainly wasn’t Rogue prices either. If you’re someone that has to have perfectly smooth finishes this may not be perfect, but I’m still very happy with the purchase.