Dog Grooming Brush, WINSEE Self Cleaning Slicker Brush with Retracting Bristles, Professional Shedding Tools for Dog Cat, Long Short Haired Pets
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✔ Comfortable Handle Design: Our WINSEE Slicker Brush is especially designed with a Comfortable-Grip and Anti-Slip Handle, which prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your pet. inside, provide a long lifetime for you to use.
- ✔ Increasing Blood Circulation: Our brush grooms and massages for a healthy coat, increasing blood circulation and leaves your pet's coat soft and shiny, which is very practical and convenient for u to use. And give your best friend a more secure environment.
- ✔ Environment & Durable Materials: Made with ABS materials & stainless steel bristles with comb round design, more environment & comfortable for your lovely pet to use, which do not hurt your pet skin. big dogs that are pulling and running. Enjoy a walking with your pet.
- ✔ Application Scope: WINSEE Slicker Brush gently removes loose hair, and eliminates tangles, knots, dander and trapped dirt. Suitable for small, medium and large dogs and cats with short, medium or long hair. and works for Small Medium Large Dogs up to 110lbs.
- ✔ Self Cleaning Dog & Cat Brush: Start using our slicker brush with just a press of a button. After you're done, simply push the button on the back of the brush and all the hair would be pushed forward to the surface for you to remove the hair at once immediately. Push the release button forward to release your best friend.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
COMFORTABLE & EASY TO USE
Ergonomic brush handle has thumb rest and soft non-slip grid which make you feel comfortable and easy to handle.
Self clean by pressing a button, you will never have to worry about how to clean the hair hiding in the comb seam.
Just press the button of the brush and all the hair would be pushed forward to the surface for you to remove the hair at once.
GREAT FOR ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF PETS AND COATS
Great tool for small to large animal breeds with long medium or short hair.
Will get through the thickest double coats easily, leaves your dog coat soft & shiny & removes mats and tangles quickly.
Your pet's coat will not only look healthy and shiny, but you'll also be increasing blood circulation and preventing mats and knots from forming over and over.
Size: 17 x 10 x 8 cm / 6.7 x 4 x 3.2 inch ( L x W x H )
Materials: ABS Plastic & Stainless Steel Bristles
1 x WINSEE Pet Slicker Brush
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I stand by my previous review for short hair dogs/cats and smaller animals in general. This brush is just to much for shorter hair animals in general and the weight makes it unpleasant to handle when you need to be delicate. The tines are too thick.
However... I just had a new rescue come in with longer silky hair but a heck of an undercoat that my other slickers weren't making a dent in. I still had this brush on the side and wow does it works amazingly for these thick summer undercoats. My guess is this dog hasn't had a thorough brushing in some time, and it looks like his fur was clipped by hand,leaving all that hair underneath. I'm finding him a little sensitive to while brushing through but he has a ton of hair underneath that is coming out and this brush is doing a fantastic job.
Very glad I didn't toss this.
Now I wish it were a little wider to cover more area quicker.
I have 6 foster dogs currently, long hair, one wavy/curly, a papillon so the fur is thick but silky and a couple of short hair dogs.
This brush isn't really good on any of these dogs.
The tines on this brush are the thickest I have ever seen. That makes this brush heavier than many slicker brushes and not suitable at all for older, short hair dogs with thinner skin, it just isn't comfortable.
For curly fur dogs, this just gets caught up in the tangle and doesn't clear them out at all like the thinner tines brushes.
For longer hair dogs, this one in particular is on the straight fur side, almost collie like in the texture but longer and thicker - he hates this brush. He fidgets and moves away, he just doesn't like the fee and this tugs even when there are no tangles.
It does eject the hair pretty easily but I've never found that to be a real issue, I use a plastic fork to remove the hair quickly fro my slicker brushes that aren't 'self-cleaning'
10/10 would buy for a friend